Search results 1-20 of 584.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 2:25pm

Author: -Cahal-

Flying Manbearpig

Haha... No.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 3:45pm

Ghost warriors of appropriate level to Chaotic wars

Okay, It seems that I have to study your argumentation very carefully and come up with a plan that would be executed as perfectly as it is planned. Level 11. Level up to 11 and have as many chaotics as you want. Problem solved.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 1:58pm

pet position?

You ain't seen nothing yet. The zigred pet is the most buggy one. Upgrade it to purple and its wings will cover the whole server.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 5:52pm

An ultimately serious and important request

Replace it with a random hobo, now that's a drunk pet idea.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 3:50pm

An ultimately serious and important request

There is Pug pet in the Bank's Premium Shop, but how about some other ones like Pomeranian, Corgi or French Bulldog? #MakeItHappenPlox

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:24am

Testing ping for the game.

Well, I don't think it really matters. The servers are probably all in Russia. ("But kehul, teh gem iz a parht of da my.kom, not mail.ru" well, i wonder who owns my.com) But of course, it could also be that all of the servers are in their mainlands. Then again, who would bother getting 1 server from Russia to Britain?

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 5:16pm

Can we RB/CoT on the zombies?

I'll take a wild guess and say hmmmm uuuuhhhhh eeeeeeerrrr No.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:04pm

Style Armor

No.

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:54pm

WHO DID THIS (Laughing emoji spam) I'M DYING LMAOOOOO (laughing, fire and 100% emoji spam)

So, I was just wondering... It seems like there are no bezels for auxilliary weapons/shields or I just couldn't find it. If option 1 is true: Will there ever be one? If option 2 is true: Where exactly is it? 1 like= 10000 food for Kekistani people.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 2:45pm

Hello

Time to troll some humans. Go get 'em orrin.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 4:08pm

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Oh I'm so scared, please, someone help me! Fallen the almighty has threatened me with a mirror which I can have removed and make him spend the rest of his life as a ghost in return! What am I going to do?! Seriously, you don't like my threads? Then don't be dumb enough to come and post here, what i do is none of your business. But, of course, you can still cry more about it.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 2:21pm

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Then literally cry more because I get your tears as payment. Mmmmm, my mug is full of salty h00man tears, delicious.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 10:23am

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

If anyone else has any objections to this thread (like -xXx_FaLLeN696969_xXx- does) then you can submit a ticket to www.thisisamadeuplinkbycahalandheseriouslydoesntcare.com.tr

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 10:21am

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

E-Erixir-chan! W-What are you doing?! *brushes*

Monday, October 30th 2017, 8:38pm

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

I have around 4k Complimentary Elixirs of Life, but until today I have never received a single compliment from them, please fix this. Thx.

Monday, October 30th 2017, 11:43am

Boo hoo cry more

Monday, October 30th 2017, 11:42am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Quoted from "Lisad" Quoted from "-Cahal-" Wrong link in Game Guides section. If you meant Game Guides -> Guides -> Battlefields -> Navigation Menu, then you are right, there was a mistake in the links, it is fixed now. If you meant something else, could you specify what black writing are you referring to? That was exactly what I meant. Thank you. Regards.