You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 415.

Yesterday, 3:16pm

Author: -DeathSTROKE-

Flying Manbearpig

Quoted from "SilentWater" As long as you don't censor my name. I had some chatrooms where SilentWater was banned because my name contained T-W-*-T LOOOOL knowing guards in game, if they dont like you they will nit pick anything to get what they want, so unfortunately, that would indeeed be an issue, but of course, if you take a stand against any rules put against you

Yesterday, 3:11pm

Flying Manbearpig

but terra i completely agree witht he on and off button idea. i think a lot more things should be included with a on and off button. like my idea of allowing online activity to be shown to those who choose to flip the switch to allow everyone know that your playing.. of course tho we have people who only whine about things to make it not work. but with the on and off button if it got so annoying i wouldnt switch tjhe button off but only put that individual and a enemy list and ignore easy.

Yesterday, 3:06pm

Flying Manbearpig

think its definitely something we would like of course, and if someone wanted to report it after seeing it they can of course, but yeah. this game is not that ran down so unfortunately just something to talk amogst ourselves about. but you can always cut the word in half with a space so you can show what you mean

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 9:01pm

Transferable Spark of the Heavenly Fires ?

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" And! I may be wrong but I think reward chests from dungeons gave transf sparks i got spark from this, and players asked me if they can buy. but was non transferable. idk if thats cause it stacked on top of non trans sparks but i doubt it

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:52pm

The crying over buffs is getting ridiculous

soo what is it? its not ok to cry about people overbuffing at times to make tallars less pleasant for some, or not ok to cry that tallars hardly happens.. - which is your main problem (wanting tallars) and if you didnt overbuff this game im sure others had and thats the problem the people crying about buffs have.. there will alway be overbuffers overbuffing doesnt bother me to much, but when your max valor rank and just going to tallars overbuffing with max rank just for scalps. you kill in a fe...

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 10:49am

Tips for Liche Coins

Anyone in your own level have any tips for liche coins to show others the best chances they got.. i know for lvl 3 there is i think kretch robbers activity that you can get a ton of liche coins and gold and in any lvl but mostly lvl 3-4 picking crystals in cc you can get a ton of liche coins.. atm at lvl 12 im only hunting and making decent pace but please shoot your ideas for the level your on!

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 9:26am

OCt estate Pumpkin

can anyone tell me if its error that i cant go to pumpkin in my estate and get daily gifts? or does it do it automatically? i havent seen anything from it myself

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 2:42am

What the flip.

cool bro and a absolute absurdity.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 10:13pm

What the flip.

also WTH is with taxes in this game?? whats the ACTUAL purpose for taxes? to fund the npcs to stay around? to pay mentors guards? to fund events lol.. tax is a complete joke to even have in this game when things are already pricey as hell.. people put things in auction and get no buyers they continue to do so 10 times,, welp there goes 1/3 of your gold in tax..

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 10:11pm

What the flip.

Quoted from "I am Groot" Fair enough if donated stuff into clan treasury will become as clan item with no possibility re-sell or whatever. if you think i just go around buying purple tools to donate freely to my clan for them to keep your nuts.. i specifically said, this was a way for me to trade this pickaxe (item for gold) when i have players in clan who are online when i sleep, hard to be online at same time with everyone in game. so since its not donated. and never seen as a free item to go...

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:14pm

What the flip.

idontevencareanymore.. i know admin wont do anything about it.. keep bringing rules to regulate thngs.. maybe regulate how many times we trade per day maybe make it 1 or 2 times a day so guards wont have hard time keeping track of the trades to make sure they are legal. - seriously good rule also there needs to be valor cap you can make per day. some people making multiple ranks per valor event if they work hard enough.. thats crazzy and this game shouldnt allow quick growth no matter the time p...

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:02pm

What the flip.

i have a clan pickaxe that i bought for 85g.. before i used clan treasury to sell or let others in clan borrow tool and when they got done using it or decided to sell it back they would put in clan bank and id put gold in and they can take gold and i take my tool back.. but now.. with new clan bank rule i suppose.. this purple tool is unfairly attached to me, gold i put in it is stuck with me when i need most to sell it as i have red tool.. this is not fair especially if i sell to someone in cla...

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 12:08am

Event Ending Times

move to feedbacks and ideas so i know this is being considered.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:08pm

CC

atleast in caves of equals when its 1hour game,

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 2:29pm

Event Ending Times

@ Ikke It would be better for it to start at 00:00 anyways when event starts at 16:00 such as non break tallars event, not many people are aware the event started so they miss almost a whole day of non break tallars.. atleast at 00:00 no bfs start anyways so we can all make ourselves aware of the event, and have everyday of the event available or atleast known to us.. and then the last day, we get a full day of bfs again rather than having a day where the event is active but only till 16:00 whic...

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:44am

Event Ending Times

Please bring this up to board of admins, all events i see end at 16:00 such as non break tallars non break chaotics non break week and a half (current Event) ending at 16:00 can we move it to 00:00, 16:00 is when bfs actually begin to start so its odd to end the event at that time. unless we are going off of russian server time. but this is com server and would be in the majority intrest to move this from 16:00 to 00:00 gametime. thanks.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:24pm

anniversary commemorative coins and Dragon Helmets

edit,.. i presume the monday bonuses where the elixirs and strength buffs. from last monday. but the part of buffs being sold in premium shop.. only see lottery tickets

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 8:54pm

Celebration has come NEWS it says Additionally, the sale of artifacts and battle elixirsthat will be useful to you for defeating your opponents will continue in the Premium Shop during this whole time. [align=start]i only see lott tickets[/align][align=start] [/align][align=start] [/align][align=start]also [/align][align=start] [/align][align=start]itt says [/align][align=start] [/align][align=start]Also on Mondayexpect more bonuses and surprises [/align][align=start] [/align][align=start]Which ...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 8:03am

can we can a reply from what the fair announcement claims. only potion i see is exp drain elixir no potions for battle will there be an addition at the end for fair

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:37am

Clan item

well everything i said was relating what i read from feedbacks thought the frustration brought you to comment in city pub but as you said has no relevance apparently so ill leave it at that.