You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 8:59pm

Author: -Shiro-

Flying Manbearpig

I do agree with the original idea of a "maturity switch" where you can chose between censor/non-censor, so those that don't want to get sworn can keep the chat PG (tho there's millions ways to bypass this censor, not that I would know as I've never tried ) and those who want to spicy the chat up can do so, there are lots of conversations where a curse word could be used (and is used in rl conversations) without meaning to offend anyone. Also, let's face it, current censorship is outdated and som...

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 10:37pm

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

just sell them, I heard gold compliments everyone, not that I'd know since I'm poor as a rat

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 8:36pm

Profession no earn money, a game in decline

if you, by abc reasons want to stay at lvl 3, check this event "Holes in the shadow country", and kill kretches whenever you can, they give no xp and give pretty good drops, so you can make an easy fortune, about battlefields, as thewarrior said, don't worry much, you can get elite at 4 without doing any feat, just with x2 events and valor pots, just get a full blue set and you're good to go to bfs

Friday, October 27th 2017, 2:32pm

Boo hoo cry more

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░██░░██░░████░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░░██████░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░░██████░░██░░░░░░░░ ████████████░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░...

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 1:21pm

shiass reputation

Could it be that he completed it with sparks? Don't know how the rep works, but from what I've seen you can get up to 300 rep at lvl 14 by normal means, however in the restrictions about reputation in the rep page it says nothing about level 14-15 with gray medal, first restriction is lvl 16 on green. In reputation rating it places the gray medal at lvl 15 but that page is a bit wonky.

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 1:19pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

35 - 50 - 26 - 70 99 - 70 - 40 - 1 59 - 28 - 87 - 13 84 - 3 - 29 - 72

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 11:53am

Contest: Mascot for the lottery! Stage 3.

Liusaidh was a being created by God Bolivakhar himself as gift to his people, the Chosen. She had the power to alter luck itself, however during her creation, God Geldokk, jealous of the power Liusaidh would've had, interfered during her creation and a problem ocurred, she was born without an ego, she was merely a husk of a Chosen, without personality nor concience of her own, she was merely a tool that could've been used by anyone to alter luck, thus Bolivakhar decided to seal her in a powerful...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:29pm

Problem bothering most players

So here's the thing, with dia certs the convertion of dias to gold is now is around 1 to 3.3, that means, that people who buy those 1500 dia mounts are, in fact paying around 5000 gold for that mount, vs the 1500g that you say a regular player has to pay to get the mount (it may not be 1500g but it's nowhere close to 5000g). This also aplies to every other thing bought with dias, aply this x3 factor and see if it's really that "unfair" Now, is it still unfair that a player buys that mount with d...

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:42pm

Metamorphosis potions

I can confirm hizis vs hizis was some scary stuff, super laggy, could barely hit extra with stun, however I refreshed and everything was alright, I use chrome btw.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:12pm

Help Needed for Research Paper on perception of apparent Discount in E-Commerce

Q - If you as consumers, know about the false markup, would you still prefer to buy from that online store? I am well aware of this false markup, I do still prefer to buy from that online store (aka amazon) due that it's still cheaper and more convenient than a conventional store (have amazon prime thus things get fairly quickly). Q - Is there any resentment against that online company? I would be lying if I said I'm cool with them doing that, however it's not to the point where they would lose ...

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 12:44am

Prize Warrior's Chest

but Glory is not limited to the maximum rank on level (for warriors from level 5) Little curious, why is lvl 4 the only level where you can't get the chest when valor capped?

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:13pm

Anniversary Style Weapons

not that weird considering it's really expensive, that's why most people buy just 1 pc.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:42pm

forgotten dungeon of the forgotten heroes

I really think the game is good, but is intended for a much higher player base

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:57am

U know u love kunkita :)

yeah, I don't love you

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:38am

Prize Warrior's Chest

50k at lvl 4, could it be that your rank in relation to your level also affects the amount of val needed?

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:21pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

35 - 50 - 26 - 70 99 - 70 - 40 - 1 59 - 28 - 87 - 13 84 - 3 - 29 - 72

Monday, September 18th 2017, 5:54pm

Traging Journey Across The Seven Seas

So library shows the cheapest price? which means losing increments the price instead of winning decreasing it?

Monday, September 18th 2017, 4:14pm

Traging Journey Across The Seven Seas

so, did the price of all products suddenly increase without prior notice? or have the prices at library always been wrong? http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=196

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:55am

Tallars Dead in minutes

So you're suggesting the people who work hard to not work that hard? sorry but that doesn't make any sense, working harder is what a mmorpg is all about, there are plenty of games that don't require building up anything where you can go and test your real "skills". However if you think that in any mmorpg a player that doesn't work hard vs a player that works hard should be evenly matched then don't know what to say anymore.