You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 398.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:05pm

Author: lol666

Battlefield

maybe was group problem, happened once that someone had group so other could not participate into the temple in any way. otherwise could be the bug that happened few times when lvl 7-8 cc started, someone was missing and we were like 7 human in quee but no one could manage to join, for unknown reasons

Monday, February 12th 2018, 10:46am

Gromdrag

Seems pretty good, but those 3 diamond certificate kinda scare me

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 1:29pm

Sneak Peak(is written in this way?) about sheara challange's reward

Win a rare prize by opening precious chests or participating in the Luck Glow or Mirror Magic events. Only the prizes that are announced globally count. This is the easiest for lonely hunter

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 12:14pm

Sneak Peak(is written in this way?) about sheara challange's reward

Happened to playing with the links and found the links of the possible sheara's challange rewards. Small Incentive Chest Medium Incentive Chest Large Incentive Chest Small Contender’s Chest Medium Contender’s Chest Large Contender’s Chest Small Champion’s Chest Medium Champion’s Chest Large Champion's Chest If someone have more info about the event could be glad he shares it too

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 12:10pm

seasonal event and meridian

12:08 You have begun the quest [February - Awakening of Feeling!] Love not War. Good luck! 12:08 Received: Beating Heart Perfume 1 pcs. and i got it in the quest section, so maybe a bug, who knows

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 7:48am

seasonal event and meridian

mentor site says you have to use the perfume in the battlefield then win the match, only then you will receive the quest item. not sure if it works like this or not, since never bothered to do that quest.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 10:40am

Broken Library [Post HERE!]

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=192 In this page, the quest : "When you Feel Like Fish" have written : Accessible: every 24 hours (respawned at midnight) But this quest is only 1 time quest, not reccurent one.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:00am

How it could be ??

Personal opinion these stuff depends on personal luck, many times i dodged like a dodger or critted few hits in a row, many times got dodged or got critted in a row. Stats ofc have influence, but a % is still a % and all what cares is your rng The best is to get critted 5 times in a row by a hw happened once to me in bf, my reaction was

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:09pm

Recurring Quests

Personally think it could be better to have implemented the server hour refresh, once server time reaches 00:00 the daily quests should refresh(even i think is not 00:00 but nvm, is just to get the idea) @vasy remember that who is against the idea alway have higher voice, if many are against the idea, do not mean that the idea is bad.(P.S. any idea have pro and negative effects, you just have to see that the idea have more pro than negative effects) But in the end at least you can say : i tried ...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:54pm

Fun and Interactive

P.S. I'm not going to rush levels, if someone can give advice on how to spent in the best way the exp(not using 3x exp pots bcs i consider that as a letteral waste of exp and money).

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:51pm

Fun and Interactive

And a question about lvl 11-15 tallaars, since are much faster than normal ones, is bcs of player power difference/bless difference or is just bcs you go faster in fight? Bcs have almost never seen a tallaar from lvl 11-15 that duration is more than 1h, rarely a bit more. But long tallaars happens on lvl 7-10 and 16+. Same for other bfs like temple/arena. Is not that im against a long time fight or gb or anything that takes long time, is just many times i stalled to win or get stalled bcs they w...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:47pm

Fun and Interactive

Happened too many times to get stalled bcs too much buffed vs buffed people that cannot win bcs they are not buffed enough as you and/or they are not powerful enough in comparison to you. Asking around if lvl 11 is still same or is a bit better, and in case a fast way to not waste exp making fast to lvl 11 Welcome to any advice, pls no off topic ty And specially, since i've seen many complaining abt player stalling once lvl 16+, is better stay lvl 11-15? Ofc im talking about the pvp part, the "f...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:38pm

Necrus

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…t&id=186&page=3 check here, it gives a pretty rough idea of what can give, but alway depends on personal luck personal opinion? is much better go for the bless boxes instead of using 425 more tokens for the red sphere, but only personal opinion

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:37pm

Some random clickbait title

Quoted from "-Cahal-" Not the monkey statuette dude, I'm talking about the February Offering. yeah, i said, if is like january offering is same price as the monkey statuette, check http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=189 monkey statuette for 30 token and the offering is for 30 too, but ofc is my personal guess

Friday, February 9th 2018, 2:14pm

[HISTORY] Tallaar

Ah... nvm, found the explain of the story : History: This ancient temple was built by a group of apostates for worshipping the great God of Destruction and Guard of the Universe, Tallaar. Responding to the heretical summons and bursting through from the other world, Tallaar's dark will destroyed the naive cultists and took up permanent residence within the temple's walls. Since then, any warrior crossing the threshold is possessed with a thirst for destruction and goes berserk, losing the abilit...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 2:13pm

[HISTORY] Tallaar

What is the real job Taallar had to do?] http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…t&id=104&page=1 If this is the story of taallaar, im not 100% certain if his job is as explorer or something to do with investigations, is quite confusing the story, it basically show up the encounter of this person with a kinda sanctuary and the magmars chasing him after the encounter. What were the mags doing over there? Or maybe is just the beginning of the meeting between the two races? This lore raises more qu...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 2:01pm

Some random clickbait title

if the price is the same as the january event, should be same ammount of tokens for the monkey statuette

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:03am

Mass Exodus

I wonder if the thread is going a bit off topic, we weren't talking about the attack rule? why we went down to speaking about fox face attitude? And most importantly, do you think few words can change people's attitude? If people like being like that and hunt down weak player, that is their decision, as cahal said is up to your personal feeling how low you want to go down to hunt low, hunting down player that you cannot get anything from(speaking in general, don't get figners pointed at you, who...

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 2:54pm

Orcale quest

I would rather advice that they implement it, that anyone can choose his own from the possible clan quests. Not only 1 general clan quest, since many times leader had the problem to decide : go for lvl 10 mobs or lvl 5 gungls or other resourse. This way i think will give more possibility also to non hunters to compensate, since many times there are also resourse giving clan quests. Is just my opinion here ofc.

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 7:12pm

Faeo under the spell of love!

So we made so far, i still remember how we meet and the shyness that was on our face . I'm not sure this is your first time fall in love or either mine, but i think this will be my last, since im here proposing you my last half of my life, in exchange i just want yours rest half of your life Equal exchange, you see? I'm not as good as many other could be, im not as brave as many are, but i will do anything to make you happy, because the only thing that can chear me up is your smily face I won't ...