You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 11:35am

Author: -Fallen-

─░tems drop

True and if you get drop its heavyweight one or there are monsters that drop 6-7lvl and you get 6lvl green drop

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 9:24am

Necrus

Yes i am thinking the same,its shit,how can red sphere just give pots and those gifts 99% of the time

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 3:45pm

Faeo under the spell of love!

The Story of Proposal As everything always starts from nothing, first you meet her and you don't know what will future bring, at first you might think you will just be friends, but after years passing you understand that you want to stay the rest of your life with that her in the world of faeo, so you start thinking how to propose her..... So you think for ages before you decide when, where and how it will happen. At first, it would start as usual day killing magmars side by side, and she would ...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:04pm

Mass Exodus

Ok i am low level if you count that you are 19lvl but i agree that you should be able to attack who ever ,this game isnt made for low levels anymore lol soon we will have 20lvl and ppl still stay in 4,5,6th levels for years

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:47pm

Green Drops

Jaffa,actualy good idea i remember doing rainbows on them time ago and drops were pretty good,will have to try killing them again

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:26pm

Green Drops

Oh i see so im not the only one thats gets fucked,well i mean yeah i still get gold from hunting but its cool to get green drop some times

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:02pm

Green Drops

Well,what can i say i already know the green drops depends on your luck,but come on if i havent got any green drop for 2 months it just seems like they dont exist anymore am i here only one that faces that or other ppl cant get stuff too ?

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 11:47am

Mount From Rep Rating

Yes Ice Bear is 8,10, and 13lbut i want to know if they will add bear upgrade for that 10lvl bear which was from rep rating time ago and now with lasso too

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 2:45pm

Stun

Hi am i the only one who thinks stuns are broken ?

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 8:28am

Brother or Virtuve Rep

Damn thats even worse,they could have atleaste changed for both reps that we can get full bag of them if we have space

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 10:22pm

Brother or Virtuve Rep

P.S why cant we just trow them would not that be easier way

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 10:07pm

Brother or Virtuve Rep

I dont understand why they changed it,i can only make 10 scrolls at the time and i have to usem them,after i can get more ,why you change something that already working fine

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 6:17pm

Zombie summons

Hi,anyone know hp off all level zombie summon amulets from nevember event shop,i tried to find it in mentor sites but i had not luck ?

Monday, November 27th 2017, 6:51pm

Chaotic

Admins really have to do something with Chaotic like add or change something,i cant speak for all levels but for 8lvl its pretty dead it only happens sometimes when it double valor in it Whats the point of battlefield if no one uses it they give us something but its like no on needs it like for big level CC never happen and Chaotic are almost tje same,maybe lower ppl count or something dont know And one more thing,i remember from one event we got a lot of fibulas what the point if i cant even us...