You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 10:28am

Author: -Shiro-

18:43 Due to lack of participants, not one battle team is considered complete.

while it's true that this "feature" sucks, you guys should be a little smarter and try to work around what you have, let the mags out, let them mine a bit, don't kill them on respawn, have a little "empathy" so that they at least feel like they are making some profit from going to battlefield.

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:03pm

Recurring Quests

now that we're on the topic of server refresh times, anyone has any idea as to why things like monkey statue refresh at 01:00 instead of 00:00? it's not like it's a transcendental problem, but it sure is annoying as hell

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:52pm

Green Drops

well, for me I feel like I get a green armor drop every time I hunt monsters, like, right before leveling up I got like half of mammoth set from mobs.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 5:33pm

Carnival of Mask Quest Part

about 7th, if it's the same as last year, then you get a set of paints for sphere, but I seem to remember you don't even need to hand it, just making the sphere is enough (in arena, in temple making sphere means handing it), but my memory is a bit wonky, so don't take my word for it

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 12:25am

Trade auction

I find that answer wrong on so many levels, but I'll just say that even now, it's possible to exchange items for others items of the same value with normal trade. And, by the same excuse they made in that answer, shouldn't exchange have never existed? Overall to me it just seems like they just barfed the first thing they thought of

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:48pm

Capped issues

so getting only rep is better than getting rep and valor for you? or are you saying it would be unfair to change it now, so that valor capped people can give them? because if we go in this line we can say that x2 valor events, heavenly sparks, xp pots, valor pots, rep events, and aaaaaall those new things are unfair to the people that once played without them. Improvements happen for a reason, you can't say that people shouldn't get something because you couldn't have it at the time.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:43pm

Dragon scalps

I think it's only capped for lvl 3-4, same thing happens with warrior reward casket, you can't get them if you are valor capped at those levels, no idea why tho

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:19pm

Trade auction

I guess the suggestion goes more along the lines of each player settting up the exchange rate they want, I imagine it as something like exchange, for example, I put 100 fishes to exchange for 200 plants, so to get one fish they need to give 2 plants

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:13pm

Please change the main settings for speed of fight

ehm, yeah literally everyone who connects daily can afford at least gray premium every month, having spare rubies to eventually get green a month

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 11:54pm

Happy New Year!

Happy new year all

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 9:27pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

23-9-11-45 37-18-34-50 12-15-47-42 32-6-49-3 Pls delete my first post as they weren't numbers between 0-50

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 9:04pm

playing again

guess that's a no from the guards

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 12:46pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

I logged like half an hour ago and got it, they probably got it set on 12:00 like most events instead of 00:00, or they fixed the mistake these past hours

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 5:26pm

No resource fair?

As far as I remember there are no exclusive items for dias in that fair, you can buy everything with gold, and if I remember correctly the prices are pretty decent too. The resources I remember are, 10 efrils at 5g, 500 quicksilver at 5g, 50 gnome coins at 5g, 1 rare gnome coin at 12,5g, the combo cubes at 5g, 7.5g, 10g PD: I may be wrong on all the resources prices, but they should around that price

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 4:02pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

35 - 50 - 26 - 70 99 - 70 - 40 - 1 59 - 28 - 87 - 13 84 - 3 - 29 - 72

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 1:03pm

Ice Bear Auction.

well, 4/5 just ended and the 3 snowflakes ones were given, so that amount was most def achievable

Monday, December 25th 2017, 4:26pm

CC's still broken after... what, 3-4 years?

I mean, isn't that a bug? or is it an intended feature that being in group inside cc blocks other people from entering? Because no "official" place says that, even tho it's a more or less well known "happening"

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:02am

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas All! Hope you got to spend this time of the year with your loved ones, if not, I hope next near is better

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 7:11pm

Talaar arena fights

wouldn't this give an advantage to the weaker people? sure it's annoying to be locked 30 minutes in a fight because people stall, but while the strong people are locked against each other the weaker people that die fast will just go die fast in another fight, and thus the 20 fights will be completed with the weak people having more fights than the strong. Honestly, admins don't even need to intervene in this, this is 100% a player mentality problem, just frikin stop stalling.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 4:14pm

Magmar multis sabotaging battlefields

not ressing in bf is actually against the rules too, if you think you can't compete against someone just leave.