You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 202.

Yesterday, 10:10pm

Author: Nefertiti

Sheara’s Challenges guide

Quoted from "liam321" All non-mages can do the mage-only challenges, because they can just level up. I can't level down to do the village patrol one Fair enough

Yesterday, 3:50pm

Quoted from "The Chicken Man" 16+ need to do Merridian Patrol within 5 minutes? Since we don't have Village Patrol? The "Make Haste Challenge" can only be done by players up to lvl10. Cannot be replaced by other quest. Some non-mages player cant do mage-retaled challanges too. That is why the max reward its not for 39 challanges, but for 36.

Yesterday, 1:40am

Go Germany!

Faeo`s sexiest fan! [wait a few secs until the image resizes automatically]

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 6:26pm

Some RU players did it with 15 buffs. The sure thing we know it can be done with 20.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:50pm

Road of Valour Challenge Gain enough Glory to obtain the Reward Chest for it. (3 CHESTS) Behind Enemy Lines Challenge Use your Magic Wand or Enhanced Magic Wand while in a specific location in the enemy territory (Place of Sorrow for humans, Sleepy Valley for magmars) Victory at Any Cost Challenge Turn in enough Energy Crystals in Crystalline Caves battlefield to score a total of 500 points. Battlefields of Equal also count and this Challenge can be completed in several instances. Always Ready ...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:49pm

There are 39 Challenges available, out of which you need to complete 36 to receive the maximal reward. It is not possible to complete all challenges, since one challenge is only available for players up to level 10 (Make Haste Challenge) and one which is only available for players of level 11+ (What If Challenge). The only way around this would be to finish the Village Patrol quest and then leveling up to mage and gain access to Ivumars. The Achievements gained do not provide any achievement poi...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 3:11pm

03:16 Some of your items have been damaged: Witch Sickle (-1).

Then u didnt have lvl2 premium when this happened... If you still have items damaged with lvl2 premium and 3 items equiped, then u should report it to support. Most likely u will be required to provide screenshot (u dead with chat log that show your items were damaged and the proof that u had the 3 items equiped).

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 3:11pm

Then u didnt have lvl2 premium when this happened... If you still have items damaged with lvl2 premium and 3 items equiped, then u should report it to support. Most likely u will be required to provide screenshot (u dead with chat log that show your items were damaged and the proof that u had the 3 items equiped).

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:21pm

temple storm valor?

Quoted from "RoughRock" I think the valour pots work here. However, i think, there is a restriction as to how much vaour you can gain from a single fight. Because, i was getting 24,000 valour from each fight i was in. It may be a lvl wise restriction, though i am not sure about it. Thanks....RR No restriction. The valour you get depends on the blessing u have. The more powerfull you are (stats), the less valour you get (for the damage you did).

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:12pm

You need to have 3 items equiped (one of them must be the tool).

Monday, May 7th 2018, 11:18am

Quoted from "biroseomurah" Hello my new member here, what should I do first to play this game? Hello! Just talk with chief Kort in Settlement of Klesva ( the mai character in the middle of the screen) and complete the misions he has for you. THis way he will give you acces to explore other parts of the world. For a quick reply on your qustions, try to ask a mentor online: http://legend.urlov.net/mentors_online.php Good luck!

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 2:51pm

Rewards for Deeds - "Fortune Hunter"

Quoted from "Deathwish" yeees, i am NOT pay paller

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 12:30am

Agudar's fifth feat of valour

Quoted from "designer" hello everyone, anyone know if this quest can be completed with sparks? heard that from many players, but personally i cannot see that option. a friend also asked around and got a lot of different replies, some saying it cannot and some others with a different number of sparks required . does anyone know that? Sparks cant be used to complete any of the feats (lvl3 Agudar Feats, lvl7 Ancient Hero Feats or lvl16 Faceless quests), they can be used for increase reputation or ...

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 12:18am

Giveaway Wednesday

Sarcastic?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 6:53pm

*freebie For All 2*

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" LoL it was same last time, posts counted after 18:00 then you should read the conditions from last time...."make a post with only one word (exs March)" Right after the 18:00 there were some posts that contained simple letter wich have no meaning nor they are words in english.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 6:29pm

*freebie For All 2*

so its actually a contest that changes rules each time? hmmmm...interesting

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 6:24pm

*freebie For All 2*

Quoted from "akyr" pff In fact that is the 69 post containing an actual word... just saying... Quoted from "Acro" Rules easy make a post with only one word (exs March), you can repeat post it is many times you want it. Player that will make post 30, after 18:00 game time, will receive praise of 50g Player that will make post 80, after 18:00 game time, will receive praise of 150g Quoted from "Acro" same rules your rules...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:41pm

Maybe we can get some conversation about rules

Quoted from "VAMPXIII" Player A [8] Player B [8] Player C [12] Player A silences and attacks Player B with red tool and shield, Player C hears about the attack and joins to help Player B. All players are of same race in their own lands. A full day after the incident Player C is jailed to level difference. Does this sound like a good rule? Your low level friends will just have to suck it up and buy another tool when and if they ever come back around (sucks if it's diamond only again and you cant...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:20pm

Attack rule: Stay or remove?

So many reasons, yet i see a great majority of comment (over 75%) from mages... Dindnt we have in the past some troubles about the exact same rule when players were attacked cause they showed their support in forum for this rule to stay??? Nobody created any multi to vote for it to stay, just players dont want any troubles in case admins decide to remove this rule. You all high level tell us that you are bored, that this a WAR GAME, that players wanting this rule should go and play Candy Crush o...