You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 6:15pm

Author: -Shiro-

BF'sreally need fixing!

It was probably because someone inside cc on your side still had group, which makes it so no other player can get it, tho I agree that that's a bug that should be looked into

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:34pm

Yanny or Laurel?

it's a thing about your brain prioritizing lows or highs or some thing like that

Monday, May 21st 2018, 9:04pm

Yanny or Laurel?

I clearly hear gold and blue

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:02pm

Given injury count

yeah I guess so, but anyway, would be a nice, pointless, but nice addition

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:28pm

temple storm valor?

by the way, for all the HW out there, sacri elixir is broken here

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:29pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

on the starting time of kyrite, it was correct the next days, well, until it stopped working, but that's another issues I guess

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 10:04pm

Idea - Jesters

Banning an act that goes against the whole purpose of the contest is not vulnerating free speech. I'm sure you agree that it's unfair that there are contest that are decided by people who don't even bother to look at all the participants and just vote who they are told.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 8:49pm

May event - Faeos Crazy Fans!

I feel discriminated, my team didn't make it don't mind me, just gonna go back to cry in a corner

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 8:43pm

Idea - Jesters

well, they can always ban self-promotion in these kinds of events, which honestly, I really don't know why it hasn't been done yet. And, if there's a ban, it should be in the form of 1 day jail or 1 day gag. Why not a disqualification in contest? because competitors could abuse this, let's say I'm n3, I can ask my friends to say "vote for n2" to have him disqualified, sounds lame and low, but it's the kind of lame and low I expect people to do.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 4:48pm

Idea - Jesters

But knowing who you're voting for is what makes the contest unfair, might as well just do a popularity poll and actually spare the participants time pouring their efforts for nothing. +1, contest should be quality based, not "let me beg for votes more than the other guy"

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:32pm

May Battles

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…ow=news&id=2700 tallar for lvl 5 come come

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:45pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

34 - 8 - 19 - 23 49 - 1 - 25 - 38 34 - 29 - 13 - 3 23 - 46 - 38 - 9

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 12:06pm

What excite you in the upcoming Update?

the fact that they are moving on the path of actually trying to balance the sets is pretty exciting for me, I hope that these kind of buffs/nerfs come more often.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 12:12pm

My.com icon

not the game, but the my com launcher, the screen before the game, that btw, I recommend to close with the task manager once the games loads, it consumes quite a bit

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:49pm

About the "new" attack rules

But do you need proof of provocation when attacking someone of your level range? doesn't this rule only protect those outside the 5 (non-mage) level range? Quoted from "hellrocker27" Quoted from "Deathwish" 7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely. 11:41 AM xxxx » Deathwish: so apparently you're reall...

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:41pm

I just don't see how your case would ever enter under the new rule, you're not 5 levels apart from who attacked, why would you ever have a limitation on how to attack in that situation? doesn't an exe attacking someone for personal reasons count as self-employement? could whoever clarified to rule to him explain it to me please.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:10pm

deathwish, all these cases only apply when outside the 5 lvl difference, as long as they are inside that, you can farm someone as much as you want with no explanation needed, or at least that's what I've understood

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:54pm

Halls Fights

the problem is that, as mentioned above, this will actually give an unfair advantage to weak people/disatvantage to strong people. Let's say that magically, no one in tallar stalls, if someone buffed encounters another buffed one, even without stalling, their fight will actually be longer than the rest, 20 fights may be finished before they even finish 1

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 8:54pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

I'm currently in kyrite queue, that should start at 21:00 however looking at the time remaining it says it will start at 22:00, I suppose this is a bug due to the recent hour change, can this be looked ? Time remaining until the start of the battle for the fortress: 1h8min38secs (as of 20:52)

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 10:28am

18:43 Due to lack of participants, not one battle team is considered complete.

while it's true that this "feature" sucks, you guys should be a little smarter and try to work around what you have, let the mags out, let them mine a bit, don't kill them on respawn, have a little "empathy" so that they at least feel like they are making some profit from going to battlefield.