You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 10:04pm

Author: -Argony-

Mentor Application

Application Rejected. Please spend more time to remember what you were taught when you were Mentor previously, then when you feel ready re-apply again.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 10:02pm

diamond event already finish??

Quoted from "Shylark" Makes me wonder just what they are trying to do here.... obviously trying to say " hey you, trade fair is soon and you know what that mean! thats the day the WoD team gets their paycheck, so go spend a couple hundred Euro's on it. You never know maybe trade fair MIGHT have what you seek" Giving 20% might hurt abit for them. I mean you get 20%! extra thats 20% less money from Paypallers. Wp WoD

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 9:13pm

Cant WoD just make players see mounts or amulets fight!

Can someone please tell the reason why we can only watch players fight. I mean after you have been killed and lets say you have 20 amulets or mounts still fighting, what is the reason for staying. I really want a response from you guys about the subject. Is it a good idea or a bad one and if so why? Thanks for reading -Argony-

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 10:33pm

Anniversary lottery winning tickets

Quoted from "-Magra-" Quoted from "cozzy" i won http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=317702803 Well count yourself blessed, it was not supposed to be a permanent amulet, the one announced and the one that was mistakenly sent to another player before they sent that one to you was a 90 mount. It was sent to me. And you know know what admin said " Sorry, it was sent by mistake": COME ON. I got it, you could atleast have said something else admin. You broke my heart

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 3:23pm

The story of my life

Thats why i dont open those chests I already know what iam going to get

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 3:20pm

Quick eat in vaults

Cant you use the client to autoeat?

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 2:02pm

the music is wrong

For some reason my background music is gone. I tried to change the volume, but that didnt work at all.

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 2:20pm

is this idea good ?

I dont agree with you, Pilek