You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 8:01pm

Author: Blood-slayer666

Sheara’s Challenges guide

@-Magra- there are certain things that people under lvl 6 cant do either, like the event headcollector where you need to go UW to kill flaudin mages, thats why they added more than neccesary, how many people are going to level up from 10/11 in these months just to get 1 more achievement done I mean i think its really not such a huge issue but i do agree that its kinda stupid

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 6:40pm

Why are some mobs Passive all of the sudden?

Hell its probably a update thing and im way late to the party but why are some monsters all of the sudden displayed as passive? I mean it's not like I mind it if you dont get 50 joiners each fight but is this just a feature or am I missing something?

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:50pm

03:16 Some of your items have been damaged: Witch Sickle (-1).

as far as i could see from the tiny image you had a buff on you, could it be you had the new rust curse on you the urchi the dragon can drop now which increases the amount of items breaking after combat by 3? cause yeah, thatd explain it

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 1:22am

Given injury count

would actually kinda like that for locksmith profession where you can see which chests you can open now and how many you have opened

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:43pm

Prices

i think paying near double market price for resources that were already too expensive to buy on resource fair (such as shadows) is a little silly especially since its limited quantity and only of every so often, not it's basically become a "I'm so desperate for this so I cant wait 2 hours of my exchange to get filled and oh look clan items" market that happens every few weeks/months

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:56pm

item cost / selling outta pack prices

Think rather than just adjustments to pawn shop we need some adjustments on item prices because lvl 11 rings are not worth 166g, but about 10% of that in exchange. but yeah everything that has a price of over 3g on itself and isnt damaged will sell for 30s.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:26pm

'ACCEPT' new policy and terms of use

I knew you were behind orrins kidnapping little misc, you think your passive agressiveness will make me not worry about orrin anymore? I kindly leave private contact data on my profile so if you're ready to negotiate and care to find out then im always there~ cant wait for you to write me hubert, i wont let him suffer in silence for longer

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 7:13pm

'ACCEPT' new policy and terms of use

Sometimes I'm worried about you orrin, that this is some call for help, that you might be kept in some basement by very angry people... You know you can just write me if I can help you out or blink twice if they only let you write cryptic messages on the warofdragons forum. Cahal might just see this as another shitpost but I think its more than that, and if the lord of trolls won't even see behind the meaning of this post then who will but me. We are looking out for you dont worry, youre not alo...

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:23am

5th place in Tallars and no achievement

if you used valor potion during tallaar thats probably why it happened, if you finish tallaar with with prize valor potions you can get a higher rank on the final score but still only get rewarded the place you made before the additional valor got added or something like that

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 6:06pm

[ITEMS] Lucky Farming

There are various tools, buffs and enhancements related to your proffessions, Assuming our server is up to date in terms of dwar the tools have Grey Tool - Regular chance Green - 2x chance Blue - 4x chance Purple - 8x chance Red - 100% chance for triple resources Aswell as gathering runes found in rare gnome caskets sometimes sold on fairs or won in competitions Grey - +1% Green - +2% Blue - +3% Purple - +4% for triple resources In addition to that there are various buffs one can take aswell as ...

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 5:35pm

Human's Best Guard May 2018

I mean... you could just make your own vote and add it as a option if you're so passionate about voicing your opinion- if archangel cared if you don't like any of them im sure he would've added that option

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 7:13pm

to help tallers start

that might be a bit complicated coding wise but why cant we just get a event with quick tallaar or something like that simular to fast caves where it just requires 7 people or something and maybe only top 3 players get prize reward? Not too sure how that would work with ancient feats but itd probably only do BF's good to require less players and start more often

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 4:47pm

May event - Faeos Crazy Fans!

Even the undead know no rest when it comes the the champions league, the vile Umerik has asked the blacksmiths serving the Magish to forge him golden insignated armor to support his favorite team as he is watching in anticipation through his magical portal, silently manipulating the game with his hexes. P.S. Dont worry I dont want this to be counted in the winner election since im part of the team myself~ just want to show my awful photoshop skills off

Friday, May 4th 2018, 9:10pm

[ITEMS] Elemental Essence

As liam321 said these drop from the various fault elementals that can be found in Abyss and Sky as of the last update. In my experience they drop 4-5 (tested on 27 elementals) each being "worth" 5s (batches of 20- 1g), They seemingly have been implemented to make up for elementals coin drop being decreased by nearly 50% (you sneaky admins) and dont serve any more purpose than this as far as I know. They should be handed in immidietly as - just like with the elemental particles used for amalgamat...

Friday, April 6th 2018, 4:39pm

Necromancer's rings

because a light ring can change from penetration to protection and vice versa a dark ring changes from will to supression- you cant change a light ring into a dark ring they just both have 2 different versions, you need the shards to upgrade each individual ring from 11 to 13 to 15 making the attributes stronger

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:33pm

BF and red buff

So I guess since no CC's lvl 8-19 are happening that just means that lvl 4-6 are going to stock up on red buffs while anyone above that will have to do without them because that alone is not going to revive battlefields

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:43pm

Hey Lisad

Quoted from "Shylark" Quoted from "Blood-slayer666" I'd be for it too, with DE and PL have just as big populations as EN does so even if we'd merge we probably would need 3 seperate mainchats as I know plenty of Polish and German people that aren't too well versed in english.. then again main chat is dead so who cares I play on DE and most are very good at english... I live in germany and I'm half polish, sure the language barrier is not going to be as difficult as with previous merges but espe...

Friday, March 16th 2018, 5:10pm

Bug with coin drops?

If you reached your monster limit you do not get any rewards/money or exp from monsters you kill that are 1 level lower or higher than you. (dont think it counts for monsters way under your level as they arent counted) If monsters are way under your level it says "drops reduced due to level difference blah blah". So its 100% not one of those xD

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 7:39pm

Hey Lisad

I'd be for it too, with DE and PL have just as big populations as EN does so even if we'd merge we probably would need 3 seperate mainchats as I know plenty of Polish and German people that aren't too well versed in english.. then again main chat is dead so who cares

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 3:24pm

This or That

Skype YuGiOh! or Digimon?