You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 421.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:20am

Author: _-TheWarrior-_

Is WoD worth anyone's time anymore?

Low levels are pointless. Reasons why there's less people on square, simple, auction and exchange can be accessed from everywhere, not like 10 years ago. Everything you do in 5 years on level 5-6 can be done in 2 months of level 12, so why hang around low levels? There's absolutely no point in that. If you want fun, go mage. If you're weird like me and enjoy fishing for ages cause you play this game as a background thing, go ahead, but dont whine about things taking to long P.S Btw, don't listen...

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 1:18pm

Is WoD worth anyone's time anymore?

Level up, game gets more accessible at level 11+, there's no reason to spend time under mage level if you dont play 10 hours a day

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:11am

Resources

+1 for puppy. But yeah, when I hardcore pick when watching football I always need to pick some peasant level 5 fish while I wait for the cool ones to respawn, and if someone else comes....

Friday, February 16th 2018, 7:56pm

Valentine: The vote is closed!

Kenshiro, thats a bad idea. If guards voted for winners, people would say its rigged whenever someone close to a guard in some way would win, even if he was objectively the best.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 8:32pm

Gluten free and Vegan Pancakes? Some equality for others so they can do the event please and thank you

Moreover what is this lie! 20:31 Wrapping up the buttery pancake, you eat it with pleasure. Received: Light of Mirrow 1 pcs. There's in no butter in the recipe, how can it be buttery!

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:47pm

Recurring Quests

Was probably just to mix things up. Or to give us more time to use it one more time before its 01:00

Friday, February 9th 2018, 2:17am

Mass Exodus

All you can kill and all you kill are naked hunters Fox, dont try to lecture peple ''preying on the weak''

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 9:38pm

Faeo under the spell of love!

Here is the story of my proposal to my one true love The Forging After countless battles side by side with this person, as we were wiping the blood from our lovely axes, the thought came to me. I kept the blood of the now dead humans to later forge a ring in the depths of the Eagle's Nest volcano. After many nights at the forge, pouring all my sulfurous sweat and love into these rings, I was ready. The Proposal Therefore, I went in Elfin Sanctuary, made my way to Queen Andorvane and gave her a r...

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:01am

Green Drops

Well, I finally dropped a Dark Mountain Knuckleduster, yeah! worthless tank gear

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:27am

neutral auction house

Dont forget about the ressources for IOUs, it would really break the system. And personally, I wouldnt want to help humans with my money

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:37pm

Looters

Dress up, fight. God damn it, with experience statues, we get exp for centuries. I always use it on rage, but I still finish levels up with 15% of exp pots to not be bored to death on same level

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:35pm

Green Drops

In last 4-5 months...all I've dropped was, watch out...2 green quiver, which is pretty much nothing

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:10am

Healer Experience

Be nice and heal other people, this is the brotherhood of VIRTUE

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:50pm

10 ideas for admin

I didnt have purple level 4 gauntlets either...cause quest didnt existe when I was level 4. And you know...i lived through it (and I keep doing it) even without that sweet sweet +1 intuition and +1 strength

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:35pm

relic seekers badge bug

Good luck with getting bug fixed then xD Could take a while Maybe if you make it red it will solve itself

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:29pm

relic seekers badge bug

Dude, check in ability to see if it at 250, rankings can be slow

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:20pm

relic seekers badge bug

How do you think rep rating, works...grey medal: 10 rep, green: 20, blue=50, purple=100 and red=300 When you get a new medal, you dont keep the RR you had with previous medal. A red medal doesnt give 480 RR

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 5:40pm

10 ideas for admin

I didnt want to chip in BUT, as a wise man once said: 01:12 Infection ยป Fox Face: do you have any other talents other than complaining Look, everyone in this thread who actually uses the god damn buff sees no reason to complain and tells you its not a big deal. THEY ARE USING THE STUFF, so I think they know what they're talking about. So please, when people who know what they're doing answers your inquiry with their experience, just listen to them