You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 11:44am

Author: Mdg

Matchday 15-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Mdg Egypt 1 : Uruguay 3 Marocco 2: Iran 0 Portugal 1 : Spain 2

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:35pm

Naked on arena

Quoted from "Mdg" Quoted from "Unfabulous" so funny, you ok his come naked on Arena He was equipped when we entry into Arena, he fought first fight equipped too. But i guess, when he saw u hide in shop for no fight and stall, he removed his equippement for end fast the arena (He maybe dont like lose time like u :/ ) Quoted from "Unfabulous" http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 15 min fight its mean no fight Anyway, i dont want to discuss until tomorrow for that. Yes his acti...

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:28pm

Naked on arena

Quoted from "Unfabulous" so funny, you ok his come naked on Arena He was equipped when we entry into Arena, he fought first fight equipped too. But i guess, when he saw u hide in shop for no fight and stall, he removed his equippement for end fast the arena (He maybe dont like lose time like u :/ )

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:18pm

Naked on arena

Quoted from "Unfabulous" rules is not your personal opinion city pub is for opinions, not reporting rule breaks

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:10pm

Naked on arena

Quoted from "Unfabulous" http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=WinterHasCome this guy come naked on Arena I did screenshot hope guard pay attention on this Thanks ! Curiously He was in same Arena as u, Its mysterious, because you was hide on human shop arena and let him dead for u be safe. I find u after 5 min and become attack you. You had stall me along all the fight (as if u wanted to let the other human die and let u free in live ... ) So i dont appreciate ur report on a people who you...

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:28pm

Faeo under the spell of love!

Love at first sight My life is bad, everything going wrong with me : my mount is lazy, dont listenning me and even my pets laugh of me.. But anyway i dont care..I have the health and you, its suffisant to my eyes... Marry me.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 5:03pm

Author: Side

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

45 - 55 - 65 - 75 1 - 3 - 7 - 9 27 - 37 - 47 - 57 53 - 63 - 73 - 83

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 12:21am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

8 - 21 -86 - 70 16 - 1 - 34 - 96 4 - 20 - 41 - 73 57 - 13 - 82 - 99

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 4:43pm

New Payment Methods

for my message i ajout just it would sms euros (for french) and sms dollars (for English) good job

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 4:36pm

New Payment Methods

hello Admin , I use a translator (google translation) I propose as a new method of payment: payment by SMS for all of us players who do not have the eans to pay by credit card. It would be really convenient and casiment all players will pay for this method. here is thank you for reading idea as to 3 euros for 1,50gold thank you. good job