You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 8:03am

Author: -Fallen-

Change the name of game

Now i know,that magmar favorite topic is crying im sure you do that alot,so dont need to bring it up all the time,and i dont know how this post is anything that you speak of -cahal- its to change game name,did i ever menton the events or anything you just want to talk smack all the time,every post ppl make im sure you have post something just to relevant for few seconds,otherwise no one gives a shit for you. If you dont like the posts on forum so dont go in them and just write some crap and mayb...

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:53pm

Change the name of game

[quote='Shylark','index.php?page=Thread&postID=265911#post265911']Better Yet name is war of the Human Cry Babies.... LoL LoL LoL[/quote]Shylark.... after checking your profile i came to conclusion that you should buy some dia,otherwise you just pollute the game with your garbage comments,and thats only thing you do rather than getting better

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:29pm

NBA final 2018

Warrios no doubt and i think James still can bring the cavs back

Friday, May 4th 2018, 4:23pm

Idea - Jesters

but events should not be about liking anyone,so basically your creativity does mean nothing,its 1% creativity and other 99% is your friends voting even if they dont like your stuff

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:42pm

What excite you in the upcoming Update?

That last one i wrote,with that they mean useless crap or more ways to improve paypaller game experience

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:41pm

What excite you in the upcoming Update?

And many other important changes that will undoubtedly please you!

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 5:18pm

Block

They should make that if you are in block you only hit 25% of your damage,because no wonder everyone block if you get rewarded for that,so if you fight in block and opponent does not you still hit higher than him wtf

Friday, April 20th 2018, 9:38pm

[ITEMS] Rare Mounts

Its a thing that you can only get by spending thousands of gold

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 3:36pm

April event: Saturday - Puzzles!

Yes dead,cuz you got your ass whooped

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 2:51pm

wts is this all the time Yes you are right

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 2:50pm

[quote='_Morgana_','index.php?page=Thread&postID=264024#post264024']sabrina carpenter[quote='-Fallen-','index.php?page=Thread&postID=264020#post264020']http://six.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3589807&k=80935802[/quote][/quote]yep,that was quick