You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 269.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 2:16pm

Author: Nefertiti

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Quoted from "TNF Naimer" http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=557351053 (plateau of Silence) http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=557351051 (ridge of kayar) Those items can't be activated, i wrote the places that are shown in the guide, but at least i can't activate them to continue the quest (Voyage to the past). Try in all locations: >>>>>1st rune : kayiar/ Jasmin/ fatir for humans >>>>>2nd rune : foot of the barrow /kayiar/ communal grave >>>>>3rd rune : glade of oblivion...

Friday, September 14th 2018, 1:59pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Easy now, guys, calm down, felt the stones thrown at me right in my estate. Probably miss that, my mistake. the rest of my post remain valid. they are ahead of us - check the news they have and you would see things we dont have on COM. And about DE, we are somehow equal with them as developement, thats why we have interserver BF with them.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 12:27pm

Can I move to Ru server?

No and no. Transfers between RU server and COM never happened and most likely will not happend anytime soon. Reason would be that they are ahead of us with everything. Maybe after some time when we will catch up to them will be allowed. But one thing its for sure. Never gonna hppend for free. Try creating a char there and play for some time.

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 7:15pm

yorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkR9QWuoyJ8

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 4:15pm

question on looter

Nothing wrong in that. "Hire" mirror for his second multi too... you then can enjoy rainbow.

Friday, September 7th 2018, 8:28pm

Exe scrolls magic

No need to go on a personal attack dear, dont act like a tsunami I understand that this change doesnt suit you or your bf plan, but as long as you have a reply from an admin... I know youre tough in fights since we were fighting Dragons on ancient plateao, im sure you will do just great without the exe scrolls as a trump (you were flexing musles in front of Loup a few posts ago, so that should count for something, lol). As for the refound of your scroll, im sure you can try to make a ticket to s...

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 11:03pm

Exe scrolls magic

Quoted from "Fox Face" Why use exe scrolls on BF, Nefertiti? I can answer that telling a short BF story One upon a time... when I had no exe professtion and had no exe scrolls, I went to arena, and my team of two mags faced one exe human, who did have scrolls. Together we could kill him, but not 1vs1. So he attacked my arena partner with exe scroll, I couldn't join, killed and mirrored him, then just killed me (twice ) and then got sphere. And so he won arena 1vs2. Fox, im sure you had in mind ...

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 5:27pm

Exe scrolls magic

Clearly some have different oppinions, My post was just my personal oppinion.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 4:39pm

Exe scrolls magic

Battlefields should be a group effort ( a min 2 players effort) so really dont see a reason why you should be stuck in 1vs1 fights. If its a mistake and for some reason it should work (but its not working), then it should be corrected. If its not a mstake and the option to use exe scrolls in battlefield was permanently removed, then im glad it was. Its everyones choice if they wanna go in battlefields with players that are not exe and cannot enter in those fights and for that reason, all should ...

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 6:33pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

46 23 43 49 9 1 6 39 44 4 26 2 36 20 38 45 35 26 40 37 44 37 17 7

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 9:36pm

When admins make mistakes.....

Good strategy on changing the subject there, but its not the case. No need to be that defensive. Quoted from "-Sasgaard-" Since the new admins, none...nada....nothing....they scre w up all the time, with events, etc....yet, never a compensation as an apology...we lose buffs, we lose time, etc...they don't care.... . Its not my oppinion, im just telling you the fact: the "problem" today really had no impact at all and there were compensation in the past. << its funny how you better go on a person...

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 8:33pm

When admins make mistakes.....

Really? I remmeber like 4-5 times we had compensation chests/bags at the Elder in CS in the last year... Also how did the today "problem" affect players? I was picking stones and didnt affect me in any way...

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:08pm

it start to be sad as game

Yes, Nefertiti`s evil plan to kill everything. Wanna be my Tom Cruise or what? Dont ruin the guy`s post by saying how much u love me. I get really fast. Number of players in the inter-server from your group level [7-8] Magmars: 0 / Humans: 4

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 1:24pm

it start to be sad as game

Hello! Today its Temple no-break. Try in the evening, usually more activity in battlefileds at that part of the day! No break schedule: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…&id=111&page=10 Good luck! (hoping youre talking for your lvl8 multi, cause lvl1 dont have acces to any battlefield)

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:57am

[ITEMS] Shadow: Spells

Best support spell to have its the Shadow Antichaos. It helps alot in the pvp fights and some pve (Invasion of Chaos - Gates stage, Faeo under the Control of Darkness - Poseidopus stage). Having this spell could be the line between loosing or winning a battle. Another support spell its Life Gift wich act like a healing scoll that the shadow can use during the battle when the owner needs it. Another offensive spell that its really effiient its Shadow Poison wich can garantee a certain amount of d...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 2:58pm

[ITEMS] Shadow: Armor style

All 3 sets are good. Depending on how you use it and finding what suits you better. First thing when u access the shadow and decide which style you want take its asses the status of your reputations and the way you decide to play. There are specific spells that require a certain amount of reputation, that is why not everyone can get all the spells. Some of those spells are better for some styles ( for example the giant ones its better for the HW shadow style). I was at the beginning BC on my sha...

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 8:26pm

Major spike in hunting

I've seen the queues really busy while those storms were happening so not sure if that useless... Its true that some players are not concerned about valour at all or anymore but some really are and do benefit from this. I personally enjoyed some, hated some, but I don't really think that slow hunting its because people go that much into those battlefields. If you really do think that those events will mess with your hunting try to do during the week and see if it goes better. If it does, make a ...

Monday, July 30th 2018, 9:26pm

cc event issue

Both of the CC started before the Storm was over so they entered by the event rules. After 12.03, if they didnt finish it, the old rules become active (10 players, 500 points, no-break off).

Monday, July 30th 2018, 12:55pm

cc event issue

Admins are looking into it and will be modify soon in the current event tab. On the ending thing, the event its already over. You can see by the current instances, they do no longer have 300 as finishing score, but 500. Thank you for the feedback!