You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 8:13am

Author: Blood-slayer666

Bloody's Guide to prepare for Magehood

Becoming a mage is an exciting time for any faeon low level, it's a time many people dread approaching, all of the sudden everything changes, hair starts growing in weird places and primary stats start being functionally replaced with those "mage stats". There are two ways you need to prepare for this whole new adventure; Physically and Mentally. When you enter magehood your combat skills will ripen and grow bigger, you'll be able to shoot magic out of your arms- to adequately control this new a...

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 3:45am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

13 - 42 - 22 - 15 -26 - 39 24 - 12 - 35 - 49 - 4 - 10 6 - 11 - 37 - 41 - 14 - 24 50 - 30 - 12 - 41 - 16 - 26

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:07pm

Equipment for pets?

I'm not totally sure if they are planned to be used for pet armor as people have thought or if they will simply be used to equip skills and other stuff for the new Huntsman/Hunter/Whateverthef reputation that will be coming with the future updates which lets us use our pets to scavange for resources and other stuff

Monday, August 27th 2018, 11:10pm

Wow!

wouldnt say a DDoS attack is them messing something up. I mean they mess some stuff up but thats kinda out of their control

Monday, August 27th 2018, 1:47pm

Gaming

Witcher 3 was probably hands down one of my favorite single player experiences ever and the blood and wine expansion was so beautiful! I probably should try getting into the older ones but they didnt really age that well with their convoluted systems and mechanics, and NeverWinterNights was of course a childhood classic if also pretty old now, together with Diablo 1/2 they used to be my goto games after school

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 4:11pm

Gaming

It's not really about advertising people to go to other MMO's, I think COM administration understands that people usually dont just exclusively play 1 single game... So yeah, unless someone gets offended im pretty sure you wont get spanked FoxFace

Friday, August 24th 2018, 12:03pm

[ITEMS] Gnome Runes

In total there are 11(10 effectively) existing gnome runes if you dont count the fake wooden runes you can drop on a lower level. 2 Gnome runes for each rarity (Gray, Green, Blue, Purple, Red) as well as the red Dragnor rune which as far as I know isnt actually obtainable ingame though I might be wrong. The Gnome Runes and Opening location are as follows. Grey: Argo Open in Communal Grave(H) / Place of Sorrow (M) Yaz Open in Ridge of Kayar(H) / Gorge of Gondi (M) Green Ezav Open in Steppe Vista(...

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:34pm

Resetting Talents

no of course you dont, you just get the option to reallocate which of the three talents you picked

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:32pm

Gaming

We probably had smth like this already once already but if so its older than shylark by now so might aswell ask in a new thread Any of y'all have other online/single player games youve been interested in lately? I've been pretty excited about Rainbow Six lately especially cause they reveal the new Operators soon~ Also on and off on Overwatch, League, For Honor, Warframe and Ironsights! I think its kinda sad how devided the community can be into their clans only sometimes peeking out to trashpost...

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:16pm

mages

im sorry i think i had a mild seizure cause my brain couldnt comprehend the deeper meaning of this post

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:15pm

mages

o srz im lvl 16+ cmin' 4 u u thnk we dun've dose stats ey?

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 1:28pm

weird

its not a bug its a feature! Patchnotes 1.13 Mobs now run through the hunt screen at realistic speed jk please flash has lost it give us html

Monday, August 20th 2018, 11:31am

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

Made in Abyss, Inuyashiki, Jormungand<3

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 11:49pm

uh... what's that?

its never too late to make it happen (plz i believe)

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 11:21pm

Happy summer :D

she never said which July

Monday, July 30th 2018, 10:42pm

Level 16 Chests?

I just checked http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php and most lvl 15 mobs (Prickly Habu, Mordeels and Tentacle boys) seem to not have them listed as possible drop but lvl 15 elementals and nepherto do, cant remember having recieved a chest drop from them but I also didnt hunt that many

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 12:01am

Something something world cup

because the rewards have not yet been given out, with an event that has so many participants it will take the game administration a couple days to work out the distribution rewards so please be patient o:

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:28pm

Something something world cup

Quoted from "Aixlinn" The winners will be published in the week after the 23rd of July 2018! They aren't exactly 2 days late

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:09pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - August Draw

32 - 12 - 9 - 49 11 - 4 - 42 - 17 41 - 34 - 28 - 16 8 - 15 - 47 - 30

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 2:40pm

Clan Leadership Change & Level 3 Clan Quest

+ I think this should be possible too, with something thats to do to finish a clan stage quest and it taking months and years of work losing all that upon transfer is mind boggling. If this is too hard to implement from a code perspective cant the respective clan leaders and new clan leaders talk to the guards and restore the quest progress after transfer with their help?