Search results 1-20 of 115.

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 3:57pm

Author: -Fallen-

elt cube recipe

How bout no!!

Monday, September 17th 2018, 4:01pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Yeah i think the same,as somone would say the right number, Lisad would say that everyday someone change server to RU

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:18pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Wow.... misspeled your name

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:16pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Like i said .... Just make new account in RU,and if you dont like play COM Cuz if you go RU you never go back...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 4:36pm

Still wondering

Well i get what you are saying DeCrypt and i know its alot of money but i mean i still dont think you would spend over 1000g in 1 go just for 20 achiev or its just me,well in that case if you have spent so much then i challenge you to get bear with lasso and i wont say anything then ever Deatwish thats true,this game is basicaly a pit where you just trow your hard earned gold in,but you have to play smart not with money there are alot of other achieves which you can get without just thinking mhh...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:26am

Can I move to Ru server?

Nah she just gona close thread as they always do if they dont want to bother answering

Friday, September 14th 2018, 9:28pm

Can I move to Ru server?

How do you still dont know the RU server is like another game,we dont even have 20lvl yet and we are behinde in them in other stuff aswell,like i said it would not be a big loss for you,just make profile in RU server and dont cry!!!

Friday, September 14th 2018, 8:07pm

Still wondering

[quote='DeCrypt','index.php?page=Thread&postID=272953#post272953'] me, I've already spent tons of money on my achievements, and I'm not afraid [/quote] Well then,what is the most gold you have spend on achievment tough guy ? mhh...

Friday, September 14th 2018, 10:10am

Still wondering

With the events you get staues in,you cant really set goals,ok maybe your goal is get rare item,it wont happen if you spend so much and even then mages are angry because they get crap,and please show me 1 person who would use lasso for achievemnt points ??? waiting.... [size=10] [/size][size=10] [/size]

Friday, September 14th 2018, 9:53am

Can I move to Ru server?

I mean you dont have really anything to lose,just make character in ru server and problem is solved that easy

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 8:04pm

More Events

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 7:58pm

yorn

[quote='Nefertiti','index.php?page=Thread&postID=272923#post272923'] [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkR9QWuoyJ8[/url] [/quote]

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:02pm

Still wondering

Actual dumbest option ever,you have to be retard to use lasso on it for maybe 20 achiev points as lasso probably would cost like 1000g at lowest if you really lucky!!!

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 12:53pm

yorn

Good question it can be anything you want it to be

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 6:34pm

Still wondering

Still wondering if admins will give 13 and 16lvl upgrade to that Fierce Pkhadd mount. ok i know first you could have only gotten it if your referals get 21k rep rating. But now you can get it will lasso so it would be cool if they would update it otherwise,there is no point to get it for higher than 5/6lvl and i dont think many 5/6lvl would even make lasso so its kinda dumb that one option for lasso straing away does not work?[size=10] [/size][size=10] [/size]

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 5:43pm

yorn

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 5:51pm

Dear Players, the server is currently under DDoS attack

Something is wrong,my client sometimes dont load part of the screen like chat or something!!!!

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 12:56pm

Streamers and Video-creators

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=safgsv4PPFY&t=5s[/url]

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 12:55pm

Streamers and Video-creators

Kinda dumb but still warofdragons video [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=safgsv4PPFY&t=5s[/url]