You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 5:59am

Author: --SleepyLion--

iPod

I think it would be better if they made a WoD app for iPod/Androids seems better than just iPod Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;137543" can't we have an iPod application made, it would help i think and i could play more

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 10:26am

Human Mentor Applications

1) Human 2) Andre Fizer 3) 19 4) English 5) None but do have a translator 6) Already have a Skype 7) USA times are 00:00-04:00-05:00 9) No i don't want to become a guard i would just like to be a mentor 10) i can provide at least 10hrs a week & including weekends prob around 15hrs a week total 11) Yea i never get hot tempered i can remain calm no matter what anyone says cuz i just like to have fun and enjoy the game 12) totally able to help other out no matter what im doing nothing better than p...

Monday, October 24th 2011, 9:02am

Plz help big problem @_@

ok for some reason my browser acts odd for dragons when i sighn on i have not been on the game for two weeks and back then everything was fine but now everytime i try to go on dragons through my current browser which is Google Chrome it says this on my browser that which i copied and pasted down below i am currently playing through my client but i use browser cuz my client acts very bad at important time in-game while i play and now my browser is acting strange ::has something changed on dragons...

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:54pm

Another Noob Question here plz answer

can anyone tell me the best way for me a lvl 3 valor player to earn UK rep -Im thinking Keep Trying Surge day- Any better Suggestions?

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:50pm

simple question can someone answer?

@AbominationH - Yes...sounds fun ahahah @Fairy Tale - Thanks For NOT answering my question

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:44pm

humans cant stop touching eachother

Personally this whole war between Human clans sound and are so immature and pointless - Not offending anyone - but all its doing is holding our human mages back (For example) ::yesterday while im just quietly sitting around city square i witnessed DRACULA curse and attack Net Billet:: DRACULA came out with a win for that one now as soon as that fight was over MoonWalker decides to jump in and curse DRACULA and Net Obliterated DRACULA in the fight right after MoonWalkers curse :: (MY Response was...

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 9:46pm

simple question can someone answer?

i just wanted to know if i become healer at lvl 4 can i still earn BoE rep without having to give up my healer proff??

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:22am

hmm plz help me with my problem

iwhenever i use my game client it works perfectly finne except for one very annoying and irritatig problem that no one seems to tell me a soloution for..........My problem is whenever i use my game client and try to use my (Blue Amulet of Return, Efril Replicator, Magic Wand, and my Amulet Holding Backpack).... it always brings up a small page that just stays blank and always says (--Webpage Dialog) i have tried re-installing client even use the newer version of the client to no sucess the same ...

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:05am

umm events arnt tht popular anymore

srry for the small typing errors i typed that post fast and didnt pre-check

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:03am

umm events arnt tht popular anymore

I Agree With xCure...ther should be no restrictions to who can collect the chest some people are volor players and reciving exp is bad and since we always have players who art valor and feel the need to fight the smugglers.....(well then let them have their fun fighting)......(and let the valor players like myself take part in the part of the even they want which would be the chest)..... so yeah could admins plz just lower the amount of smugglers which need to be killed

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 5:53am

Someone please answer my question

thank you you just made my day

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 4:17am

Someone please answer my question

could someone plz tell me what type of recording device or download they use so i could record my fights and make videos of them plz :mol: much appreciated

Monday, August 15th 2011, 9:41pm

Noob Question srry plz reply

srry someone already helped me no need anymore thanks >> rictor [lvl7] <<

Monday, August 15th 2011, 9:37pm

Noob Question srry plz reply

i was hoping someone could post the link for superblow suggestions to me ive been having an annoying time trying to find mine with no luck

Monday, August 15th 2011, 8:55am

Noob Question plz reply

ive been on the game for 3+ years now so dont even dare call me a noob ive only re-rolled My question was ive been having the worst of luck finding my superblows and was hoping someone could post the link for superblow suggestions please