You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Monday, December 5th 2011, 5:44am

Author: Mantis

Snowdrifts (might be important)

Quoted from "not a chick;122668" start posting links, who has the most? who cares :neznau:

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 4:40am

Human Mentor Applications

Application denied, you still have a curse, please apply again when you are able.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 10:12pm

how?

Idk, I heard that purple armor is a drop on DE, not substantiated, however

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 7:34am

The War of the Worlds

well, truth be told, I havent had any serious lag issues, but my partner has. I have checked my counts and they go up with each win. Also, since we are fighting mostly COM mags on lvl 4 we should be makin our server better with every win OR loss, since we are all from the same server but on the inter server battlefield...

Friday, November 18th 2011, 1:46am

Massive extortion!

really sorry this happened to u, bro. I hope there is a way to get u back, uve built a great character and u are a worthy opponent. Hope it all works out for u and we see u back soon.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 5:09pm

Inter Server Battlefield Bug

same here, I get badges and spheres from english server, but not from the german or polish

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 7:08am

Extortion????

extortion : oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest. according to webster

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 6:56am

Battlefields

Quoted from "-PressBox-;119088" i cant wait, first people whine over no bf then its gonna be hell when u figure out how far some of the other servers have come, then its back to forums whine some moore. its like a vicious sircle of neverending complaining. +1 it seems like the forums are a whine festival

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:24pm

Interserver Battlefields -SPOILER-

la├čt uns in die Schlacht ziehen!!!

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:19pm

Interserver Battlefields -SPOILER-

No more waiting in queue for days !!

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:34pm

Rainbow event

nor did anyone that ive spoken to

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 7:10am

Apollo and Kimba

Quoted from "ruz;118348" Sorry to disturb u 2 girls. But i really wish if u can tell me what happen to kimba? I still cherish the moments when we were friends as human..but i dont know how to contact u 2, except from here.. mind to tell me what happen to kimba? Hope she will be back gaming.. she is out here, I see her almost daily, send her a gift, perhaps.....

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 7:06am

Thank you threads for chivalry

Man!! I never realized what high-maintenance u are

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:22pm

Extortion????

Quoted from "VAMPXIII;118211" Here's my advice as a lvl 6 healer I don't need xp. People will pay for or bring me scrolls if they want to get back to working and fighting. To combat extortion I will no longer heal people EVER if they were one to try and pull this. Yep sure do keep a notepad open with these people on it even if you pay/bring scrolls you will be denied. You wanted a wound so bad keep it! + infinity, thank you!!

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:21pm

Extortion????

I am a lvl 2 healer, I just think its a shame that it has come to this

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 3:38pm

Extortion????

It sickens me to see what is happening to the Lvl 1 healers. We already have to pay 30g in heal scrolls to level up, and now we have lvl 1 and 2 "warriors"(for lack of a better term) extorting us to heal them and having the unmitigated audacity to chastise us for healing them when they are "working" for another healer!! I have used their services myself, I must admit, but I think it is WRONG and something should be done about it!! I dont think there is anything wrong with helping a friend or cla...

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 2:50pm

Destructive Actions in Game

think that if magmars loot humans, or vice versa, it is part of the war between the races. However, if a Human loots another Human( or Magmar loots Magmar) it is counterintuitive to the entire basis of the game. Those that PURPOSELY loot This has been a topic on the old forums for a very long time and nothing will come of it. Looting is, unfortunately, part of the game

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 3:39pm

Trivia

+ infinity It was a great game!!

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 3:35pm

Sealed Bottle of Wine

ive got the same from the halloween event and no NPC's seem interested in it and it has a limited life span.....HELP!!!!

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 3:27pm

TO Crudos Darcos and ur XP shirking re-rolls

omg!! you peeps act like ur in grade school