You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 994.

Yesterday, 11:36am

Author: -Cahal-

Stop taking my elixirs

No, they're just some of the missing ones, I had at least 7 executioner potions 2 days ago, yesterday i entered the game and boom, there was only 1 left.

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 5:16pm

Stop taking my elixirs

Every day some other crap disappear from my backpack, i had executioner potions, health elixirs, all those sporty elixirs. Stop this mafia-like confiscation bullshiz beer for sheara's sake! Why do my items disappear from my backpack?!

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 11:09am

Sporty pots missing

To be fair, no. They were not supposed to go away, the items didn't have that note since the day one, they did not disappear at September 1st, not at 11th, they disappeared at 21st which is odd.

Friday, September 21st 2018, 10:51pm

monster with same evel but higher hp

You can't. This game is designed for masochists who want to test how long they can resist the torture and you failed in the very beginning.

Friday, September 21st 2018, 8:10pm

Hey Sith....buddy...check this out

Yeah, wish the compensation chests weren't this much of a load of crap. 3 giants and 3 spirits are not exactly the equal of 52 spirits and 55 giants, not even mentioning my mana and life elixirs or atshis. But hey, that's better than nothing. Just like the nothing that would have happened if they cared about their work. oh no cahal is criticising us, let's just delete his post because it's "impolite" which doesn't even exist in game terminology yaaaay.

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 8:08pm

Hello

You think anyone here will help you, Patrick? You think your post will prevent me from hunting you down? I'm coming for you, you can run, but you'll die tired, do you understand me? You're done! Also, is this the Krusty Krab?

Monday, September 17th 2018, 3:51pm

Can I move to Ru server?

I think the "never" stands for "if you're willing to pay up good enough money for that"

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 3:12pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Yes Fallen, how dare you say "don't cry" while you should have said "boo hoo cry more you crybaby" which is a lot more efficient lol.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:13am

Can I move to Ru server?

I'd love to see Lisad coming here, saying no and dabbing away. That'd be lit fam.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:09am

Initiative

You got it wrong from the get go. Initiative INCREASES the CHANCES of you hitting first. You have 100 initiative enemy has 1 initiative enemy hits first = possible But if we add the element of being human you have 0 initiative= you hit first, you stun, you hit critical every 2 or 3 hits plus you have low IQ level 18-19 brutes who can only fight level 9-10 so when you calculate with all of these in the equation you get... You get to shut the ravioli up.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 12:46pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Stay pure, stay innocent, nefertiti. Of course it never happened! Why would it!? Amirite????

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 5:33pm

Dear Players, the server is currently under DDoS attack

Please go to your bunkers and never leave until we say so. Only have one hour to hunt, any it's gone to waste thx to the game acting weird. Thank you administration, very cool.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 9:00pm

19 vs 12 level -I want justice, I want fairness

Holy lemonade, that post burned my brain so bad that i messed it up, here's the edit: if i tell them to not do x and i do y, it's ok, because y is negative x which means "don't do x=do y" anyways you can figure out what i meant, i'm too tired to try and explain lol.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 8:55pm

19 vs 12 level -I want justice, I want fairness

Quoted from "Alamus" Quoted from "-Cahal-" What's that? Is it hypocrisy I'm smelling? When level 19 humans come and attack mags nobody bats an eye, but when magmars do the same, you guys come here to cry? Learn to deal with it. Hypocrisy is when you say someone should or shouldn't do something when you yourself do the opposite and think it's okay. So you're misusing the word here. It's not hypocrisy for a level 12 human to complain about something a level 19 does just because when a level 19 hu...

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:15pm

Do you guys also have it rn?

Oh wow, good thing it's gone now... i think? I almost blessed up right before it started lol.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:08pm

Do you guys also have it rn?

I'm experiencing major spike in the game right now, everything opens at least 5-10 sec after i click on them, my messages go few seconds later and all, do you guys also have it or is it just me? Maybe another DDoS attack or something idk.

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 11:37am

[ITEMS] Gnome Coins

There are technically 3 types of gnome coins, 2 of them are used for in-game items, the 3rd one is a gift (Lucky Gnome Coin). The Gnome Coins and Valuable Gnome Coins can be found in Gnome Runes (depending on the player's luck, they might get either a number Gnome Coins or 1 Valuable Gnome Coin from a rune). Other than this, players can receive Gnome Coins by taking part in certain events, for example, the event Demonic Pack rewards players with Gnome Coins (10 pcs) for reaching 200 influence, a...

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 10:34am

Filipino

Maligayang Pasko

Friday, August 31st 2018, 11:39am

Is this wrong? Or i just have been lucky?

It's a bug and you have abused it, as the forum police, I'm coming after you, you punk! I'll show you what it is to get a casket drop from a rukkub skeleton.