You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

Yesterday, 12:10pm

Author: Innos

Admins - Help with new pet rep please

Well if you have to buy many pets + upgrade then it becomes very expensive shit rep that gives basicaly only rep rating!!!

Yesterday, 8:09am

Admins - Help with new pet rep please

Wow if even mages cant do this how then lower levels are suppose to because i dont think we will have that many pets as mages have,cut that injury bulshit or make that we can heal it,i have 3 pets all got injurys rip about 16h at lowest nice admins

Friday, December 14th 2018, 12:56pm

[REPUTATION] Pets

Damn this is still new thing to us ppl so il tell what i know and what i have gathered So first you have to Build Ranger Camp in order to do it you have to do quest at sweet mila for humans it aint that hard main thing you need to is kill bog and scopr that might be hardest ones,and if you even want to start it you need 3 pets So after you made your ranger camp you can send your pets on mission to search for Equipment,talismans and valuables as i have seen the higher the build the better stuff y...

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 7:00pm

horseshoes

That insult is so 2010!!! And if you had "Life" you would not play games,but hard to enjoy life if you dont have friends fox face right??? With this attitude and crap you write on other ppl posts wont get you any friend any time soon!!!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 5:37pm

horseshoes

+ you aint even playing so if it does not effect you dont talk,damn every time i see you in any post im losing brain cells and im sure other ppl are too !!!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:55pm

horseshoes

Omg how retard are you fox face i still you have not red my post,i said make them transferable so i could sell them you dummy i have 8 gold ones im sure you dont even know that bronze horseshoe is,make as a favor and just dont post your dumb shit you brainless magmar!!!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 2:50pm

Santa and Snow Maiden elections!

You should vote for me because.......... eehhhh i make memes and they are funny

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 8:03am

horseshoes

Niceeeeee..... This just comfirmed you dont even read what ppl write i wrote make them transferable

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:34pm

horseshoes

What do you mean with that,im sure there would be ppl that bought them

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 7:10pm

horseshoes

Hey!!! you want to make them transferable so i can sell mine in auction

Friday, December 7th 2018, 10:31am

[EVENTS] Seasonal

Humans Santa OriginalSith Snow maiden -hermione- disgusting mags santa -theriddle- maiden stellar

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:13pm

elt cube recipe

If you have so much money,then stop crying and buy them

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 5:04pm

elt cube recipe

-1 We already get many free stuff and you should be happy that elt cube even exist but seems like it its not enough and just say it that you dont want to spend money for them and we wont judge you

Friday, November 30th 2018, 8:50pm

[EVENTS] Seasonal

First Each event is special on its own way because for each month there are different kind of tokens you need to purchase stuff,and different quest you need to do in order to get them. So there are different stuff you get each month food,items and even money from some items you can gain aswell as pets in few. So on what you should get would depend in everyone differently based on what you have,but i would suggest, cards every month and make deck so you can get tokens each day and crystal of trut...

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 1:40pm

Meme Week!

Last for luck!!

Monday, November 26th 2018, 10:26am

Meme Week!

Monday, November 26th 2018, 10:25am

Meme Week!

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 3:48pm