You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 462.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 5:37pm

Author: lol666

News on updates, putting google english translated links, pls don't ban me.

The new pet thingy : https://translate.google.com/translate?h…ew%2F%3Fs%3Dpet Here you can check some on talents : https://translate.google.com/translate?h…30521&sandbox=1 This is just for info for normal players, please don't ban this thread P.S. is just a google translated version of russian mentor page : http://mentor.dclans.ru/new/

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 7:08pm

chaotic2.0

Is all good, all happy if you don't meet the usual unbeatable team.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 7:07pm

chaotic2.0

Quoted from "LE LOUP" and of course its not impressive anymore all these losers get purple for free by going only at chaotics but i dont understant why dont they go further ... in arena, they are equiped what do they want more reason is what aka said .-.

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 9:18pm

Another quest for December Event

Seems somehow they activated a quest that is not in the library page. You can pick it up from the npc in palace of marriage, and in total it gives you 20 december tokens.

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 8:12am

Italian

Informazioni a riguardo dell’aggiornamento Talenti Verranno aggiunti 4 tipi di talenti diversi 1,In base all’esperienza di combattimento, dato secondo un criterio ben preciso. Sara’ possibile sbloccare una volta raggiunto 500,1000,2000,5000,10000 punti, per i livelli 5,8,12,15,18, si potra’ attivare specifici talenti. Per pesi : % dimunuzione di danni magico o fisico in blocco.(2%,3%,4%,5%,7%) Per spaccaossa : % diminuzione di danno ricevuto da effetto di retribuzione(4%,8%,12%,16%,20%) o % aggi...

Friday, November 30th 2018, 8:36pm

Meme time continues ...

Uhm, yes, you are right

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 11:37pm

end of fair

Quoted from "Dahna" Quoted from "Luinill Wolfkai" or instead of 30 days lifespan make them 90 days, it's really more easy to manage. Prefer this option makes more abailable for all, even for who don't have freezer free for freezing blesses

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 6:20pm

end of fair

usually you dont buy stuff on the start of fairs? who waits until the end of it to buy something

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:15pm

Meme Week!

ideas

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:08pm

Meme Week!

me

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:02pm

Meme Week!

meh

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:00pm

Meme Week!

dodge

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 2:57pm

Meme Week!

No jackpots for me

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 5:52pm

Balance

Quoted from "liam321" Try going to mage levels and not investing in protection and/or suppression, see what it gets you. I'll be waiting for your easy scalp Not saying that, but if you go aginst le loup, you are sure to win, just bcs u got 10 more suppression ? Ofc if you go against one of your level that cannot compare in stats you can manage to win easily, is like me vs a green dressed lvl 8.........

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 3:38pm

Balance

There is only one thing that everyone have to know. Math doesn't mean reality, stats are only stats, i dodged 5 times in a row as a bc once, like a hw dodged 5 times my attacks once, can you explain the probability of these things? Or even yersterday i won a fight just because i stunned the enemy right away 4 times in a row, explain this. I'm not speaking that math is pure fantasy, but you are not speaking about math, but about probabilities, which in my personal opinion, you are talking about f...

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 10:23am

EE pots

agree too, the few times i used the ee pot i got bad drop expierence too, even i killed 140 mobs per rainbow still get less ee than normal..... idk if the % are broken that time or just me don't having luck with ee pots

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 12:01pm

[ITEMS] Mounts

In which level group what mount is the most useful for PvP and PvE? Why? Based on player level there are many options Level 4, starting you can get a mount, usually player stall level 4 using poisonous berona tiger and the arhas that in some case can be usefull. Level 5, starting you can get access to luan tiger, this one is the most used one, just because many people do naked hunt with it, ofc if you are lucky enough to get rare mounts then you can alway use that to do naked hunt xD lucky who g...

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 3:35pm

[PvP] Battlefields

What battlefields do you know, where it is not races fighting against eachother? And how do they work? There are a mainly three type of battlefield : 1. race against battlefield 2. random pvp battlefield 3. incarnation type battlefield Each type divided into his subtypes: 1. race against battlefield: -Arena 2v2, the team that make 5 points first wins, the points can be earned by giving energy sphere or winning fights. -Temple 3v3, the team that make 5 points first wins, the points can only be ea...