You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 529.

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 1:32pm

Author: CrimmCreeper

thanks for your time

i think it'd be cool if we had Capes and or Robes. aswell.

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 1:32pm

thanks for your time

like i have been saying, add more styles or add more flavor on the current style gears

Friday, September 30th 2016, 2:20am

WoD on my.com

LMAO!!!! you guys know how to make me laugh.. WE get new players all the time.. and also get more multis.. or new players who come from different servers to try a new, But what do we do, we dont do anything for the young levels. and most likely whoever those new players encounter there is a bad apple to threaten them and abuse their weakness and feel superior for once.. this game has formed into a WAITING GAME.. no one wants to sit around a low level for YEARS to get red badges.. because they ar...

Friday, September 30th 2016, 2:13am

Thanks Admins!

lmao.. whats this issue going to really solve?? people WONT play battlefields, its not that they cant. they just wont.. ONLy WAYS TO GET PVP ACTUALLY FLOWING in thiS GAME is: *Allow the que to be filled by both races on both sides.. so in CC its mags/humans vs mags/humans if you have large enough group you can be full human or full mag on one team fighting others in mix.. *Allow Mags and humans to play CC against each other.. MAG on MAG or human on human.. (these can raise risk of cheaters) but ...

Friday, September 30th 2016, 2:05am

dear mister lososerg AGAIN)))

acro why are you playing victim? you broke rules. you tried humiliating and diminish loso reputation here. you made forum thread after forum thread crying about the mis treatment you receive and or the illegal things going on.. hmmm sounds like what i did, but i mean.. your level 18 i was level 4-5 makes sense this game... be level 18.

Monday, September 26th 2016, 2:23am

fast caves. and population.

First off, fast cave. why does that not take place? people dislike the 1 hour? nothing accomplishable within that time? not enough reward in valor for you? Secondly population. its been said human population is 5-10x the population than mags.. and as i see it on mag side its pretty dead. what fun is it to play a game where its only fun when there are enemies to play with? why everyone on human side.. i mean unless you all went from mag side to human side because you disliked a bunch of mags over...

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 6:19pm

Fossil Battlefields. . .

tip for you if you want more battlefeilds.. level up to mage. but just know its a different ball game..

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 6:17pm

Fossil Battlefields. . .

Quoted from "_-TheWarrior-_" 2-If you die, you get injuries healed. 3-You get a decent amount of valor. 4-You can get strong player's scalps every once in a while you stated the obvious. grats. same goes for all other battlefeilds. besides your first rule Wut I feel for you man. people want battlefeilds but will kill hunters who play battlefields because they aren't strong and made them lose.. it happens often and its annoying.. and I feel no sympathy for those who complain there isn't battlefe...

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 3:38am

problem WoD

Quoted from "-MED-" Damn,dude...Can you stop this Crimm Pilgrim vs. the World? Any single thread about you get offended somehow by anyone. It isn't your personal blog. mmmmmmmmmmmmm no. Because everytime I make a sincere thread about this game and making it fun (such as making post to get raid group going on human land) yall turn it around and look to pick fights with me so deal with it or ignore me. you all and your double standards are so pathetic. and tiring.

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 3:18am

Fossil Battlefields. . .

I'm not discouraging hunters not to play I'm all for it.. but its people here and their double standards that force hunters away from valor.. if you are hunter and you join battlefield you will suck because you don't have badges that suit the demand in which you need to have in order to be a decent fight in battlfeilds, and the people on your team will hate you and probably attack you for making them lose.. and then cry there is no battlfeilds,.. I agree. I am just saying...........................

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 3:13am

Creating a Clan

omg shylark hes crying about not having clan up in time. oh no

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 3:12am

yes shylark I posted the same url to the same forum thread.. there is no crying by me after your statement. try again,.

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 6:56am

all the drama I create? really? all this drama is created by all the foolish crap all of you create and involve me in.. all starts with a crap accusation or false assumptions.. just like your comment trying to deny my statement of being the best CC player at the time. and try to bag on my valor rank lmao.. that's cute.. but good way to direct the convo elsewhere when I correct you and leave you looking dumb.. also were did shylark go after another false assumption and CREATION OF A LIE he made.....

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 3:54am

Ideas for Male Amulets - Its time Admins you take charge to make things fair....

i was going to say the gorilla would be a bad concept but we have rhinos in this game lmao! and Tigers.. hmmm not a bad idea besides the fact gorillas are not to be ridden lmao! what about a greek mythology monster.. like Cerberus the 3 headed dog or chimaera the 3 headed beast part lion/goat/dragon. Giant Apes/Gorrillas with armor would be pretty epic to see as a mount though.

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 3:42am

problem WoD

Quoted from "-_Angel_-" What a shame, we used to be friends, good friends actually, but then you turned into someone who is only nasty towards others in forum, and who only knows how to use that stupid symbol. Have a super-fantastic day Shylark! and you see what I deal with! lmao..

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 12:32am

but is ok shylark. almost everyone here who thinks they have a VALID reason to attack me, are equally as silly as your last claim above

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 12:30am

Quoted from "Shylark" Quoted from "Sequana" The only thing getting you killed all the time is your big mouth only ... from the start: Mystic and sky No he started before that Crying about when his Clan application was not instantly approved... I tried to give him advise he acted like a Snotty nosed Brat then also.... omg.. I really have to deal with everyones dumb claims and accusations.. its sad this community is so gullible please shylark tell me after going back and reading where I "acted li...

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 11:24pm

Quoted from "muffin" Quoted from "Ambipom" Pretty sure a simple sorry would end all this Nope. and your right a simple sorry wont work.. acro already asked me to apologize and I did. and she makes up more reasons other than "my mouth" which all of you assume is the reason why I'm in this predicament..

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 11:22pm

Quoted from "muffin" Quoted from "CrimmCreeper" the most efficient CC player Nice rank and UK rep there. Keep it up when you can do battlefields again, ofc ignorance... as you know I quit playing for valor at level 4 due to the fact of the bullying in early stages of my game.. as you are a mentor and should know elite warrior caps at lvl 4. and if you red correctly. I said most efficient CC player at THE TIME.. no one like me

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 1:41pm

Quoted from "Sequana" The only thing getting you killed all the time is your big mouth only ... from the start: Mystic and sky HAHA sequana, is that REALLY the start.. no its not.. i was wrathed by player who saw me level a CC game he wasnt even apart of, then when i sent wrath back, he had his alliance order a 7day wound on me.. lmao.. and he also goes around telling the whole world not to play with the most efficient CC player at the time and spreading rumors about me saying im only in it for...