You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 631.

Yesterday, 12:20am

Author: I am Groot

Update

Quoted from "Xant" When i fight as BC my exp of this style doesnt work did you hunt in bc with 6/1 red weapon(if so,you have to try 30days red weapons or use normal blue-purple acording to your level)?or may be you made a group while you was hunting in bc(if so,disband it before you start hunting)?

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 4:18pm

Imperial Scorpolion mob capacity

best solution to add this kind of scorps into echo of radharia (with same skills,power and money reward),it will help to avoid massive que on monsters for level 20 during day

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 8:45pm

Update

Quoted from "-esh myaso-" You must have 500 Heavyweight experience! Dosnt work... 0/500 after rainbows Its not supposed to work with permanent red weapons,you have to use red 30day weapons or any other weapons of your style

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 1:52pm

Discord channel

Hey guys,join discord channel for our warodragons server to have better experience while you doing instances/battlefields/whatever as a group or just to find new friends. Discord app works both from pc and from browser,so you may find it pretty easy to use

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 12:03am

Another quest for December Event

Thanks mate. Like,share

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 3:26pm

Streamers and Video-creators

Some gambling here.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 1:07pm

Elt's cube's combinations

Quoted from "zAquisgran" I cant change 2x40 =80 or other combinations :-( enjoy

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 1:31am

Broken Library [Post HERE!]

Quoted from "zAquisgran" Sais automatic damage = 90 i just used it against someone with 86 life left and it only dealt 80 damage Thats how durability works,different amount of durability - different amount of dmg. You can test it on monster in hunting and you will see that it cause 90dmg as its written.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 2:29pm

end of fair

for the smart people deadline with date should be enough without hour,minute and second when its gonna be closed

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 5:26pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=I am Groot Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-_Exodia_- Preferred Date and Time: 27 Nov 2018 at 16:00 server time Preferred Consecrator: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=_Galaxia_

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 2:25pm

Streamers and Video-creators

Quoted from "Innos" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9xGwt8tWg check if you have setting for BBCode for urls you post

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 10:38pm

Elxir

Quoted from "Innos" if it was enough it is enough,some people always will need more and will ask for it. in case you will need all those stats working - level up to 16 and by using glaze you will unleash it on full power

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 1:07am

Balance

Quoted from "LE LOUP" maths behind "will" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Friday, November 16th 2018, 10:38pm

Balance

Quoted from "LE LOUP" supp and conce try this

Friday, November 16th 2018, 4:59pm

Balance

Quoted from "LE LOUP" balance made between Protection and Penetration something like that

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 5:11pm

RE: [!] Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes: bring it back?

Quoted from "Luinill Wolfkai" I'm not sure if it increases reputation rating points it is

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 1:06pm

Old or Bugged Quest items at backpack

Support might help you with it.

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 5:16pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

20 - 30 - 40 - 39 19 - 01 - 04 - 22 24 - 31 - 47 - 26 50 - 41 - 02 - 46