You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 8:24am

Author: Kayser Soze

Clan Bank

No. Absolutely not. It's good as it is, if you want something so badly WORK FOR IT. Nobody gives you anything for free, get rekt.

Monday, January 14th 2019, 5:23pm

necro_request

Yup, classic "nyeaaaaaaaaaah change this because me no like iiiiiiiit" argument, what's new, ok we're done here, moving on.

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 6:51pm

Remove and change attack RULES

Meh, you don't have a sense of humor, guess I'll use you as my punching bag That being said, I'll stop taking the thread off its tracks and let people discuss what should be discussed, see ya nerds.

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 6:08pm

How about i come and attack you while you're still in Allayas Wastelands? I can bring you a mirror to look at yourself and admire how charismatic you look as well

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 6:04pm

Well it's totally simple, my friend. As the very well known philosopher, thinker and artist Eminem once said in his great piece of art: This is the survival of the fittest. You either adapt or you get consumed, that's how it works. I'd actually like it if the attack rule was completely removed, I mean the lowlifes are staying under level 10 deliberately so I can't attack them. What a bunch of cowards, don't you think?

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 4:25pm

I gotta go with masstador here. If you're going for it, go for it all the way, don't just protect people below level 11. Let's all have a safe space for all the snowflakes who get shell-shocked just because some high level attacked them. I'd suggest something like "make it so that level 20 can't attack anyone below 15" but bin that, I'd rather enjoy attacking all of darkside, MIB, and some other lowlife clans' members soon as i have the power and make their lives a living hell. So yeah, if you'r...

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:25pm

You need to have 200 IQ to be able to do this

Why did this thread turn into game's payment system again? I genuinely was hoping for an answer to stop the game's bullying. Why you bully me? Everybody asking, why you bully me?

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 4:12pm

You need to have 200 IQ to be able to do this

Hey uh, does anyone know how to make the client not intimidate me into accepting to have it remember my password? I mean i get it if it's once or twice but every day for 3-and-a-half-years is like mobbing, i feel bullied by the game client, it makes me uncomfortable, i am literally triggered. I'm open to all answers, serious and non-serious alike, including "delet system 32 lmao ultimate prank lel top kek" and "go hang yourself on google hangout, a real hangout, buy a rope". Thanks in advance.

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 6:51pm

Snow Bazaar Not Working

You poor soul, stay naive, stay pure. The 3 shown there is the total amount of keys, not 3 keys for 25 snowflakes.

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 10:21am

Santa and Snow Maiden

1 gold for 5 antitrauma and 5 speed? Sounds good, I'm sure everyone would pay for that. Not to mention it was a competition to become the santa or the snow maiden, if you're going to try and win it, then you should be prepared to spend your time blessing people. After all, they sign up for it, it's not like someone gives them this obligation. anyways that's my 2 cents.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:34am

Tallaar lv5 (impossible play)

So you're crying because a tallaar's halls happened fast? Do you have any idea how many people would die to be in your place right now? Tallaar's halls are meant to happen fast so you can go and do more and more, if you want to gain tons of valor in a battlefield, go do temples or something, tallaar's is not the place for you.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 6:38pm

Is colister of vision is fair

Well it's because you're not killing enough monsters. Your items, runes, talents, symbols etc. are not as good as others, therefore the average amount of monsters you kill is lower than others which directly affects the amount of shadows you get in an hour. You simply can't say something isn't fair because you didn't work hard enough on your character. It's like me coming here to say "Hey, why am I not level 19? I spend a lot of time so I should be 19 immediately!" I'm sure you see the connectio...

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 9:46am

Snow Maiden Magmar elections!

What about the removed thread's votes? Last time I checked Erva had a crushing lead, but the thread was removed and this was made. Will the votes in the previous post be counted?

Friday, December 28th 2018, 10:48pm

Advent Calendar

Quoted from "Crazy Freddy" Quoted from "Kayser Soze" hahahahahahahahahahahhaha no. it's actually better than previous years. (Not than the times it was 1 copper) Give me elixirs rather than crappy coal or evil eye, i'm happy. You haven't been here long enough to speak about other years... We used to get good quest items for a lot less cost to the players.... That's the whole point, before you could get it for 1c, then again before you couldn't even be higher than level 15, now you can shoot for...

Friday, December 28th 2018, 9:04pm

bezel can't use on the limited time red armor..

Congrats, it's been that way since over a year.