You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

Today, 6:25pm

Author: zAquisgran

Signs of Friendship

Signs of Friendship are quest items which can be collected to exchange them at the Goblins (Humans >> Grildo, Magmars >> Mukhmor) for unusual items. Some people like them and think they are valuable, some don´t - but in fact it´s an additional collection fun. Signs of Friendship are non-transferable, do not occupy space in backpack and cannot be handed in to trader. How to get: 1) Urchi Sack (Daily Urchi task) 2) Urchi´s Magic Power (Daily Urchi task,hand in quest items) 3) Collection "Goblin Bu...

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 11:21am

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Have to refresh total list of rewards soon as my number of offerings rised a lot in the last couple of weeks, This message her "extra" as it seems like today i have been very lucky: 11:12 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Crystals of Truth 1490 pcs!

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 4:57pm

Streamers and Video-creators

Quoted from "MasterMarz70" https://www.twitch.tv/MasterMarz i clicked that link - could not find WOD content Quoted from "LicisLV_YT" https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=LicisLV i clicked that link - could not find WOD content Anyone can explain use of that thread to me?

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 11:02pm

Chaotic inter-server

+ 123.574.997 million

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:28pm

Jesters Weekend Fun to the 15th Anniversary of IT Territory

Quoted from "-Shiro-" that's is the nursery in estate at least you could say what´s happening there Quoted from "alex1232298" training pets in estate more exactly what i was looking for - i say "correct" for alex here this time

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:24pm

My last drawing for today guys.. please solve fast so i can confirm and go to sleep have fun all and thanks for participating, thats game fun!

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:15pm

Quoted from "Okikom" Quoted from "zAquisgran" PLease watch the " ! " !!!! using pot of gold and greed? using gold pot correct - okikom

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:04pm

Storm in temple, paypaller kills someone and mirrors him, "normal" player has no fun :-(

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 10:45pm

Quoted from "Mitthy" Upgrading a pet (golem one) for 50g 100% correct Mitthy

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 10:24pm

Quoted from "-Shiro-" giving 2 ludials to urchi and getting a good drop back THANK god -Shiro- is back Wtahc it, i really drawn that Urchi power symbol correct http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29486

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 10:19pm

Quoted from "alex1232298" illuminate gear? for 2 ludial? Quoted from "Mitthy" Getting the improved version of riany/rage sorry but no, i would have drawn a flask on right side for that

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:40am

Quoted from "Okikom" Quoted from "zAquisgran" whats that? :-) throwing a handful of coins to the well Ok, i´d prefer event "luck glow" cause gu is dreaming of something (superprize, uyarrMO sword) but yes indeed - throwing coins in so correct - Okikom

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 9:43am

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" oooo what does this one refer to? Quoted from "Warlordekkie" faean marriage !!! correct - has really been difficult, no?