You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 384.

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 9:02am

Author: Innos

[OTHER] Change

Soo if in my ''huge hands" i had power to change thing about what would it be ? first thing comes in mind is remove attack rules for all levels make it real war game or just apply rules that we had while back which were pretty good and back then we did not have any problems so it would be really warofdragons so it would be like war and you do what you want kill "bully'' others because whats the point if someone is strongest if he cant do anything he wants and kill everyone or something like that...

Friday, June 7th 2019, 9:20pm

[OTHER] Professions

Soo first my favorite profession so far is locksmith at first i thought it was healer but its too hard to get exp and it cost alot i chose locksmith because by just level up you can get +1 from chests just have highest locksmith each level and its not that hard to gain because you can get chest each level so you can basically open them for free at first you wil think damn at higher levels its very expensive to buy lockpicks but sometimes you can open like 5,10 maybe even 20 chest and that not al...

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 8:00am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw

6 - 3 - 15 - 34 22 - 25 - 40 - 1 3 - 8 - 49 -50 21 - 33 - 12 - 9

Friday, May 24th 2019, 10:05am

[EVENT] What is Purge day?

Purge Day in Faeo means that all attack rules ar canceled for 24h so you can attack who ever but not more than 10x so you can make ppl pay for thing that they have done, or you just have beef with person so you can kill him or just for fun becuase people enjoy killing for fun as well i think this is great way to show that because these days its almost like you can say and do anything without any consequences so there are a lot ''heroes'' you could say that are all big talk and everything but whe...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 8:02am

How

he probably means how because in our server you can get grey in 4th level only and blue in 5

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 7:52am

[ITEMS] Dark Seeds

Hi! Dark seeds are quest item that spawns when the event of name Faeo under the control of darkness happens they are item that you can pick in hunt screen or use Grab-o-wing every hour for small amount Well the origin is unknown to his day by human/magmar race so we cant 100% be sure that they are and why they have come to our lands but by now there is one thing that is for sure they are valuable and every person wants to get some of them for research or you can trade them for elixirs,buffs and ...

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:02pm

[PvP] COM too lazy?

So Well first there could be so many reasons if you want to know that for sure you had to ask peoeple themselves but battlefields these days are basically ''dead'' im pretty sure maybe arena/temple in lower and chaotic as well in higher levels only happen few times a day the only active group could still be lowest levels like 3-4 that go cc as well these days i think valor is easier to get so you dont have to grind it out so some ppl just wait certain weekend events they like and just get it in ...

Friday, April 26th 2019, 1:50pm

[ITEMS] Sign of Friendship

Well Signs of friendship are like tokens that you can use to buy stuff for example like Platinum thaler but thalers are 100x more expensive so to get them you can do few quests which reward you with small amount of them then you can get them in events as well i think but if you really want to get a lot there is item. in collection/treasure hunters There is item called Goblin Mechaninc Glasses which gives you 150 Signs of Friendship when you make it and use it. you can buy stuff from shop in City...

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 1:55pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

1-4-6-12 15-16-24-28 30-34-37-40 42-45-47-50

Sunday, April 21st 2019, 9:48pm

chaotics level 10

+1 and im in so 6 more ppl

Friday, April 12th 2019, 8:15pm

i have a idea

Nah they wont make it ppl use underwater until they get rep or till certain level and then forget about it,they wont make changes for 1 person

Monday, April 8th 2019, 1:13pm

multiple ephermal packs of same set

more bless why you crying ?

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 10:10pm

April Joke Week - Sunday: Codes & Ciphers!

Quoted from "-_Exodia_-" Quoted from "Innos" obthuz hyl ilaaly aohu thnthyz Answer:humans are better than magmars correct !

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 8:34pm

April Joke Week - Sunday: Codes & Ciphers!

Quoted from "GastarbeiteR" Almost every person in the game have bought diamonds at least once. correct