You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 6:28pm

Author: BeefyChowMein

July 2019 Update Bug Reports

A Sabotage in the Port[b][/b]The captain of the ship docked in the port had no idea he brought three Phitzells in his hold together with valuable wares. Those snake-like monsters quickly got comfortable in the shore areas of the mainland: they found a suitable lair and began preying on locals mercilessly. Worried by these catastrophic developments, the sailor is seeking help of the warriors of Faeo. Passed:Go to the O’Delvays Central Square and talk to Cagliostro the Alchemist about wiping out t...

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 2:47pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

17 - 10 - 19 - 48 26 - 02 - 08 - 39 18 - 12 - 20 - 15 07 - 03 - 29 - 11

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 9:04am

WoD avengers

Move over, cos IronMein is here

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 4:03pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 10:21am

Attack Rules

Quoted from "Sequana" So please keep it reasonable, as every player has the right to enjoy the game. This has always been the point we campaigned for earlier, get rid of the old attack rule, just make it so that the executions don't get too excessive. I think it's probably a good move to "define" how many times would count as being unreasonable? Like, perhaps, 10 times/day like Purge day?

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 10:09am

Attack Rules

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE CAN NOW ATTACK ANYONE (within the 5 lvl range) WITH NO VALID REASON IF NOT DONE EXCESSIVELY? MAGES CAN ATTACK ANY MAGE WITH NO VALID REASON IF NOT DONE EXCESSIVELY????? REJOICEEEEEEEEEEE

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 4:11am

Attack Rules

The only difference I see between the last one and this one is they added point no.8 - invisible attacks. Yes, they changed first point to "Same and Opposite" race, but if before this it was interpreted as - you can attack any mage when raiding, and not as - you can attack any mage (same or different race) anywhere. I don't know if I made any sense, cos I'm sure many feel the rule itself doesn't. So correct me if I'm wrong, that the only change in Attack Rule 2.0 is an addition of point no.8. Ev...

Friday, May 10th 2019, 3:32am

Is it end of alchemy? (lvl 90~)

Quoted from "hellrocker28" Quoted from "hellrocker28" But my friend, it takes time to pick plants! And it doesn't take time to fish or mine rocks? Quoted from "hellrocker28" I NEVER said herbologist is not yielding, I commented on alchemy. The profit you quoted was DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY from Herbologist, I never deny the profit of herbologist and picking. As the title says, its alchemy im speaking about So, Please dont misunderstand me. And Sorceror profession is not directly/indirectly from Fish...

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 9:27am

[PvP] COM too lazy?

Why: Overbuffers: As many had mentioned. Kills the queue. Perfectly normal. I stop queueing once I see someone with 10 lines of buff. Or I just wait for them to start one and I queue when I see the chance. Tryhards: Closely connected with overbuffers. Perfectly understandable as well. You spend XX amount of gold for the buffs, you expect more scalps/valour/rep in return. Break/Non-break in bfs: Those with red weapons/bags usually don't queue when there's a chance of dying and damaging their 6/1 ...

Monday, May 6th 2019, 1:49pm

Just a rant on the biasness of the people upholding rules of the game

Quoted from "Lisad" The fact that we have found out how to see invisible players does not have to do with the fact that Guards have fallen under invisible attacks. You point out this case, but not the fact that both Mentors and Guards have already been under this invisible attacks in the past and we were also not able to do anything. Both regular players and volunteers have been affected by this in the past. However, thanks to the new admin whom some of you have probably seen around, @qurupeco,...

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 3:03pm

Just a rant on the biasness of the people upholding rules of the game

Well, yea, rules can be changed and bent when things go against certain parties who's upholding the rules of the game. If we can all remember, back then, we were all told (or fed with a lie) that invisible attacks "cannot be traced" and guards and admins "can't do anything when you're attacked by an invisible character". Especially after the Attack Rule was implemented. Many were executed by Invisible chars, many complained to the Guards and we were all given the reason mentioned above - they ca...

Friday, April 26th 2019, 10:20am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 5:06am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw

Monday, March 25th 2019, 8:19am

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Urchi's Magic Power 380 And from my experience, I got a Spark once and that's about it, 20% decent and 80% rubbish. Definitely not for anyone doing it to make a profit, you lose most of the time.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 2:31am

Author: lmcsteele

rare prize

Hmmmmmmmmm people actually expected good stuffs....... hmmm....... fascinating!

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 2:39am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:10am

Mages entitlement :lol: Killstealing a non mage

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…17&server_id=10 Funny how I'm starting to attract mages to loot steal me, now a mag mage. Is it a coincidence that boony59 is French too? I mean, "Motto - que trepassesi je faibli" is French right? This is getting funnier, let's see how this will turn out

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:05am

Quoted from "Mattel" Don't worry - you are not the first person to get told to stall and stop hunting these mobs by Lomax... I was once hunting it with my clannie and after killing the kyew, someone mirrored my clannie and then he hexed me because we... killed the boss then they got their as*es handed.. i have a screenshot too lol Correction - I was not told to stall, I was told to die, I offered to stall my fight, then 2 of them joined and lootsteal me right after. Asking me to be considerate ...

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 5:23am

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" hi i just want to tell u that i love u all this thread made my day and no i dont think mages have some entitlement, its first come first serve, but if someone has been doing some work to get to that boss, i think they should reap the reward. idk how the boss of this event works, so no comments. but lootstealers not gooood This event is like this: First stage - lvl10 mobs (which lasts an hour I think, not too sure) Objective of this stage - Kill xx/yy amount of mobs Ir...

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 5:19am

Other than the derailment of this thread, which I'm not too bothered since everyone's free to post whatever they want, let me get to Masstador's multiple posts (TLDR alert): Quoted from "Masstador" I know very good this event and I would like to ask you if you have taken directly to the boss? This is an event where the boss can stay 2 HOURS alive, so this is the most ideal way to collect notes. My question is, as you know this event, why did not you ask if you could kill the boss? Did you come o...