You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 11:31am

Author: -_KARMA_-

Rip server

Broke my amulet thats going to cost 5g to repair......and what will be done about this? nothing ofc. I do not want a dawn luck blessing to exchange for an amulet that is now broken its completely pointless. £30,000 diamond events that get filled every week and diamond promotion after diamond promotion and no proper compensation for errors and no assurance that this wont keep happening. 11:22 Some of your items have been damaged: Arkhon Cuirass (-1), Brilliant Deviation Axe (-1), Artful Wind Riva...

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 10:16am

Why is chat broken /not working

Seen many people over the last 10 hours or so be stuck in fights for well over 5 hours..... I received blessings from my wand today, also expect to do my usual weekend instances and rep hand ins, but with no chat log whatsoever and cliches for every click and use option its put me in a really bad situation. I hope we get some compensation with this because this is a laughing stock.... the amount of diamond events that have been on recently with timers of $30,000 + euro every week, I find itt ast...

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 5:07pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw

OLD POST DELTED 23-12-13-15 6-22-27-20 31-43-50-48 16-29-28-36 good luck all

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 1:31pm

What's your story?

The game has now become a web of old players and re rolled characters. That being said this is a matter of opinion as I am not a mentor I would not know the exact conversion rate between new players and re rolls, however I do not think it is something that can be accurately assessed. I get the genuine feeling that most higher lv players remain bored and frustrated at the lack of communication and ideas being brought the table. In contrast lower lvs seem to remain the same however one could argue...

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 12:39pm

adimitted cheater

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=ReaLyV Powerleveller When will these cheating players get punished? Or will they keep suceeding to cheat their way through this game

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 10:20pm

Fair Judgement

Ill give a fair judgement even though I have only been back for a few months after a years break. Less players are playing more actively.. many players log in once in a blue moon these days, with most low levels being re rolls or multis rather than new fresh faces. Diamonds have suprisingly gone down in value I believe and is a lot easier to obtain them whether that be from constant +% by paypal or by buying diamond certficates for those than cannot afford to pay to play. Drop rates have remaine...

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 1:56pm

Everything OK with the Servers?

Yeah same with me. Used to have lag in PVP fights only. Recently noticed over the last 5 days or so that even fighting monsters is causing me bad lag. Server needs updating to cope with needs no point paying for premium for faster fight animation speed to get lag anyway......

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 10:58pm

EE pots

EE shouldnt really be so much of a bonus these days ... there value has dropped and also do not have an expiration date. Best thing to do is to buy more blesses to fit more fights in per rage = higher chance of what your looking for

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 6:00pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

All fixed now it seems that i cannot buy diamonds via the game client it has to be done on a browser. Perhaps this is in place for security reasons. But thanks Quoted from "Nefertiti" Quoted from "-_KARMA_-" Tried purchasing diamonds today via my debit card (uk) I enter the amount of diamonds and press continue and receive the following error. Error -101 when loading url https://cpg.pay.my.com/api/init/freepay Any suggestions? Hello! Do you still have the problem? If yes, try using browser and s...

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 2:03pm

Error when trying to buy diamonds

Tried purchasing diamonds today via my debit card (uk) I enter the amount of diamonds and press continue and receive the following error. Error -101 when loading url https://cpg.pay.my.com/api/init/freepay Any suggestions?

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 8:07pm

+1 for luck

2 - 15 - 27 - 37 5 - 11 - 32 - 22 1- 35 - 14 - 31 7 - 10 - 29- 30

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:32pm

Just Like Magic

Quoted from "Armagedon" My issue is that I'm completely broke....I did tons of temples for a week and now, I need to recover from it....I have no buffs, no gold....nada....I need to spend some time on reps and hunting for a bit. Not a question of valor for me, more of a problem with gold. +1 Me too

Friday, December 29th 2017, 6:12pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

02 - 7 - 33 - 41 16 - 03 - 11 - 12 26 - 27 - 05 - 19 13 - 20 - 36 - 32

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 12:01pm

laziest thing you've done in this game

taken off all my armour and purposely die so i could return back to the city square without using my amulet of return

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 7:04pm

What Kind of problems do you have? And Solving them

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG the reason i refuse to pay this curse until this lag has decreased this game has become unplayble for me

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 10:50am

b o r e d

Well for me it seems i cannot play any longer the lag i recieve this days makes this game completely unplayable for me

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 10:50pm

Premium Artful items

Would buy these for half the price if they were transferable... a couple of days work for £350 to spend on bracers ? no thanks would rather go out and buy lunch a new xbox game buy some clothes get some beers , get a takeaway and still have change left over.... The logic to this game and the payment structure and marketing thats in place is just downright puzzling

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 2:25pm

Does this worth playing?

I wondered whether it is worth carrying on when i recieve a splinter and 37 people in the CS could not find 5 seconds of game time to heal my splinter seems that all the decent players have left this game thus far......