You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 483.

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 10:38pm

Author: Nefertiti

[ITEMS] Conlegret

Best deck till lvl10 I would say its Mounts of Faeo Pack of Cards. After hitting lvl6 you can get the purple Chaos medal and with that the Wild/Emerald mounts. Wild especially can help you kill most of the superbeeings available at these levels. More to that, the lvl13 jaka it`s a really tricky and hard mount to beat if you don't have the right scrolls and buffs. The mount pack allows you to summon an extra month in arena, and it's the only pack that allows you to that in this battlefield. The r...

Monday, August 12th 2019, 3:13pm

Thoughts about Ressource Fair - for Admins

I didn't say anything the first time we had the increased prices in Fair, thinking that this was a test made by admins to see how many will still buy the resources. Yet we are on our 2nd Fair with increased prices and I decided to ask why. (-hoping the test its still on-) People are saying there's a new co-admin around -tceba-. I just hope this (prices increase) wasn't one of the great ideas that came with the new brain of the team. Cause if so, I don't see a good future for the game. Getting ba...

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 12:34pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - Anniversary Draw

36 46 28 22 25 4 5 40 45 49 23 29 33 10 20 41 42 44 50 38 43 34 19 6

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 1:41pm

Battle Memories!

The sorcerous sword of the fallen hero decide the fate of every warrior that steps inside Scorched Lands during Magic storm in Chaotic Battles! The brave souls who risk to touch it will acquire a Chaos Gift. It will increase your power and help you defeat your enemies easily or will make it harder and bring out the warrior that burns inside each one. Below its a memory of one of my first chaotic battles. Blindly riding my Anlagrissa to the "furnace of bloody massacres" (the sword had no use at t...

Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 3:10pm

Liusaidh's Challenges in June 2019

15:06 You sold Dragon Blood 1000 pcs. Received: 18 41 40 .

Friday, May 31st 2019, 2:20pm

[ITEMS] Belts

Belts are items that add slots for elixirs, scrolls and other auxiliary effects used in battle. Players can wear no more than two belts and can equip them from backpack in the “Items” section. Some of the belts can be equiped 2 of the same kind but some due to its kind, only one can be worn at a time - information about this can be seen by oppening the description of each belt (if any restrictions are noted, then you cannot wear 2 of the same kind). Wanderer's Belt - 1 slot / lvl 5 / received fr...

Friday, May 24th 2019, 11:36am

[EVENT] What is Purge day?

Faeo Purge day its a jester event that last 25 hrs. In this time the attack rule will stop working and no punishments will be held for attacks during that time. In this time, all other game rules are still up. The exceptions are posted in the first announcement of the rule here . About the second question,i think the best answer can be seen in the game activity of this day: -how many players loged on in this day compared to a regular one? -how many did hunt/pick on this day compare to a regularo...

Monday, April 15th 2019, 11:49am

Jesters Weekend Fun to the 15th Anniversary of IT Territory

Quoted from "Black_Light" shooting Lasting Filth on enemy when he is healing correct

Monday, April 15th 2019, 11:31am

Quoted from "VeryLucky" Quoted from "Nefertiti" Catch cerrador with magic lasso? correct

Monday, April 15th 2019, 9:56am

Quoted from "Black_Light" Quoted from "Nefertiti" forum event ends at 12;00 ? correct

Monday, April 15th 2019, 1:26am

Quoted from "raciele_915" what is done? gettting a cert of style item from well?