Search results 1-20 of 52.

Saturday, June 25th 2022, 9:41am

Author: -- ArchAngel --

Riddle me this:

So philosophical haha

Thursday, May 12th 2022, 6:39am

Riddle me this:

Riddle me this: What do you love most about this game? For me, its the PVP!

Thursday, May 12th 2022, 6:13am

Hope in times of Peril. What is Hope?

Hope is not the thing with feathers That comes home to roost When you need it the most. Hope is an ugly thing With teeth and claws and Patchy fur that's seen some of the worst crap It's what thrives in the discards And survives in the ugliest parts of our world, Able to find a way to go on When nothing else can even find a way in. It's the gritty, nasty little carrier of such diseases as Optimism, persistence, Perseverance, and joy, Transmissible as it drags its tail across your path and Bites y...

Saturday, April 23rd 2022, 6:08pm

Change of Race

I would like to change my race from humans to magmars. I already have the change of race certificate. Thank you

Thursday, February 18th 2021, 5:10pm

Access to Islands of Eternal Frost - Quest Guide

This wont appear I already did the first 2 quests Third and Last Quest - Journey to the Frozen Islands [8] Quest begins at the Trader (Galash/Voldemar). He send you yo talk to the Wise man (Favvyi - magmars, Pandrik - humans). He will send you to talk to the Gnome Spirit (available at late evening time only) Gnome Spirit will send you to talk to the Scientist who will ask you to bring for him Gorgoyle Wing (received from killing Gorgoyle [8]) Then the Scientist will ask you to bring for him eith...

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 8:25am

Magic Storm + Temple Thank you Admins!

Quoted from "-Cahal-" You forgot to mention replacing the usual one (chaotics, halls & plateau non-break + double valor) with this "magic storm epix reaction lulz" and screwing up everyone else's fun, great job, a pat on the back, a huge applaud. It's not that it's fair, it just favours people who don't want to spend anything to develop their characters. (If you still think it used to be impossible or very hard to get valor for people with little to no valor/ranks, check this guy out, he used t...

Monday, June 25th 2018, 7:51am

Magic Storm + Temple Thank you Admins!

By far of all the events, this has been the most fun, exciting and FAIR for me. We so rankless people having fun and getting the most valors (check level 8 then weekly) that dude made 200k+ valor in just the weekend. Just a proof of how fair it is. I know skeptics would try to ruin the moment but all i wanted to say is taht THANK YOU ADMINS FOR MAKING ME WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:18pm

Human's Best Guard May 2018

Well you can always abstain

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 8:07am

Human's Best Guard May 2018

Hahahaha i'd go for judgment call but

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 8:05am

Just for fun)

Awesome!!

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 4:02am

Jailed

Another minutes wasted on this old fool.

Monday, August 14th 2017, 5:46am

Filipino

- A.A.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:21pm

Proposition to Admin for Change of Rules

I totally agree with this, please remove the new rule of 3 levels below free from attack, this is a war game after all.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 10:14am

Strike

@mellon collie Skype daw oh, alam na this hahahha

Friday, August 19th 2016, 6:21pm

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

I failed my english test.... UNPOSSIBLE!!!!

Friday, August 19th 2016, 6:18pm

Teacher: Why are you late Joseph? Joseph: coz' of the sign on the road.. Teacher: What does the sign has to do with you being late? Joseph: This sign said.. "School Ahead, Slow down"

Friday, August 19th 2016, 6:16pm

Seems like mellon collie and fox face got a few jokes on their old stash

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 7:41pm

Quoted from "Fleb" Quoted from "-- ArchAngel --" Speaking of beards, I was strolling around the net and I can't help but notice the very strange familiarity of this pic to someone so dear to us all... Soo yeah, it has a white beard, pretty aged and white skin tone.. Will you share your thoughts about this? Says more about where you stroll though... facebook