You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 7:57pm

Author: Kamis

Demon4u bigest noob ever!!!!

why that forum post, is posted in 'off topic' ?

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 11:56am

Lithuanian

ei nonamenoface dekui uz dovana))

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 8:11pm

Interserver fight issues, combos

uch, . i will try next time to get a fith log, if happen that again. just to prove it.

Friday, January 27th 2012, 7:21pm

Interserver fight issues, combos

My supper blows in interserver figth sometimes dont work. even if i do a combo, it dont work. Not always, but sometimes. Didnt undastand the reason, but it happen not first time. Unleas there is some kind of stuff wich block my possible supper blows

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:11pm

laggs

and because of lagg i must stop my hunting on mobs... and i ussed the bless wich costed me but i afraid to destroy my read weapons ((

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:04pm

laggs

just to infrom, that lags at the time is feeling verry strong... for all player from different country and ect

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 9:50pm

Hunters of Fortune Red Badge

200 rep but is there a point to take that badge? i mean u can get enouth rep point, to use 16 lvl beast... without that badge

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 7:28am

Hunters of Fortune Red Badge

If i am rigth, the cost of red badge 750g + to get 25K marvelous glass.... well expensive, i quess. the question what we get for red badge?

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:03pm

bug, in great battel cound not use ress from other player

i took another one res.... that time worked, however not in that why it should be i come ressed, but... i was waching how herro doing in plato. i was a life but waching him(((. lol. how that can happen???

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 10:59pm

bug, in great battel cound not use ress from other player

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0 in that figth, ilgas come with ress, and i could not use it. even if i put on accecp the ress. plz fix the problem. i will try one more time i think

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 5:56pm

lags., plz compensate what we lost

any responds to that topic. I believe i give all possible info... time, link to battel, locations, and ect. if need anything more just say ready to cooperate)

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:28pm

+ i broken my anger ring.... reccover my spending thanks

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:25pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=109885145 15:20 Some of your items have been damaged: Mercenary Rucksack (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1), Contrition Battle Axe (-1), Ring of Anger (-1), Leather Bag (-1).\ plus about each 3g in battel. plus time bless and ect. it happen for both of us. so it cannnot be my internet connections. because, beybars live in different country. and the same lags happen

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 2:34pm

Please help solve these issues

Also, i add my two cents or something. Now verry offen lags come in tallars. such big lags that u cannot even atack a enemy. And that happen not for me, but for all player who are in talllars. THere was nothing simmilar outside tallars... not sure why

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 4:17pm

Stuns, stuns, stuns

bad luck... and no even with rock skin verry rare 6/7 stunds)

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 8:06am

About ring/Divorce procedure

Besides, i think, it would be better my info have no russian texs.... just to follow texs... however, my wish is not so big, that i would pay for that.

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 8:04am

sorry wanderer, but there was say that only gift can be in russian texs, if they was get beffore 15 days. There clear sayed, exceptions only for gift. nothing aobut rings. And rings, are not in cattegorry of gift.... And so far i didnt heard, that they planing update the rulles...

Friday, August 12th 2011, 7:11pm

Dear Admin, I planing to follow the new rooles, whatter they will be. Make them differnt or not... However... that unposible in my case. U see i have a marriage, and in ring there is a lot of russian texs. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=74915346 Could u Divorce procedure for free in my case. Really i would like to follow new rulles... BEST regards, Kamis

Friday, August 12th 2011, 6:50pm

Cube gift

I verry angry that u change that gift. Bellatrix give me a gift where, i could read my name from gift. It was like K-A-M-I-S. and now it is tottal absurd. i can read it like L-A-N-J-I-S, verry verry unhappy. Plz give bellatrix gift, that cuold re gift gift to me. or give it to me. i give to her. and she make me a gift. Need Cubes gift with letter K, A, M, I, S. and 4 gift with ,-,. I believe that to correct your mistake it would be nice. I would be something like, u change my set to tank, and sa...