You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 2:50am

Author: DragonAxe

Matchday 20-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=DragonAxe Portugal 1 : 0 Morocco Uruguay 3 : 1 Saudi Arabia Iran 0 : 2 Spain

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:41pm

Matchday 16-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=DragonAxe France 3 - 1 Australia Argentina 3 - 0 Iceland Peru 1 - 2 Denmark Croatia 2 - 1 Nigeria

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:37pm

Matchday 15-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=DragonAxe Egypt 1: Uruguay 1 Maracco 0 : Iran 1 Portugal 1: Spain 2

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:05pm

Get extra points ...

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=DragonAxe Top 3 Spain Brazil Germany Teams in final Germany vs Brazil Winner Brazil

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:43pm

Matchday 14-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=DragonAxe Russia 3:1 Saudi Arabia

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 2:46am

Master of Disguise Challenge

For this challenge, you can kill Minotaur Devestators in Glade of Oblivion till you get a Minotaur head. They drop randomly but do drop, I got 1 on my second kill. Use the Elt Cube to make a Minotaur Transformation Elixer using the Minotaur Head and a Kroffdor Transformation Elixer. I saw the Kroffdor Transformation Elixer in the fair. Use the Minotaur Elixer and then open a rune with it. I opened a green rune and it work, I think it will work with a blue and purple one also.

Friday, May 25th 2018, 1:45pm

[QUEST] Sheara's Challenges

Especially Evil Eye Challenge Restricted to level 5 and above since you need to be under Rainbow Power or Vertsida's Fury. God’s Blessing Challenge Restricted to level 7 and above as you can't start those quests till then. All for Victory Challenge Restricted to level 5 and above since you need to be under Rainbow Power or Vertsida's Fury. Three in One Hit Challenge Restricted to level 5 and above since you need to get hexed. What If Challenge Restricted to mages. Master Craftsman Challenge Rest...

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 1:40am

April event: Tuesday - Famous Arts - Who is the artist?

Quoted from "Spikey99" Hopefully a harder one for Riddle.... ArthurHughes

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 2:27pm

One of my favourite artists Wasn't hard when you recognize the style. My brother-in-law studied with him and does a similar style.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 2:22pm

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" One of my fav artists Can u guess who is it? He's famous btw, I just picked harder one to find. If someone bothers to look, I recommend checking out his other works, they are AMAZING. Sunset over Eternity - Leonid Afremov

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:06pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

02 - 14 - 77 - 04 19 - 15 - 01 - 08 81 - 24 - 43 - 21 76 - 09 - 45 - 07

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:24pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Feedback

Trolls definitely needs some reblancing. Got into a fight with a troll and it was pretty much even. We should heal much faster than we could damage, I was going to be in that fight the entire time unless I got some help. Would also be nice to get some kind of icon next to the player lists to tell why type of pot they took. I can't tell if a player is a troll or not to avoid a one on one if I go as a troll. Also that could help with strategy as well in who to attack.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:20pm

Quoted from "JimmyII" My point is that Brotherhood members should be immune to Lost souls. I would ammend that to allow them to use it on themselves. Going immune might let everybody go as BOV to get around removing souls.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:11pm

Meant to say "can't" This is fine as long people can't leave the BF or if they leave with a soul seperated then that spot can't be filled. If that continues the removing souls is not effect

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:10pm

Quoted from "lososerg" Quoted from "JimmyII" Also the lost soul thing is not a good idea. Lost soul is what makes is more interesting This is fine as long people can't leave the BF or if they leave with a soul seperated then that spot can be filled. If that continues the removing souls is not effect. The 3 people I severed left and 3 new people came in with their soul attached. There was 2 of us that could remove souls, I think 5 of the people that got their soul removed left. We ended up losin...

Friday, April 28th 2017, 3:55pm

This is a great BF in my opinion. Biggest bonus for me is that it is across all levels so it not hard to find people. I like the fact that it is balanced between the varioius levels. Would love to see something similar for clan wars. It is hard for the lower levels clans to compete with any of mage clans. I would also agree with most of the feedback given. Would like to stress keeping it limited to a 20/30 min BF though, adjusting the rewards for the time as well. Sometimes, it is hard to commit...