You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 10:10pm

Author: Nevyn

Complaint about The Wonder Emporium

After advertising that we can get "summons and elixirs in handy 10-packs for unbelievably cheap prices", you have the audacity to sell us 10 kakurts worth 28 silver each for 8 diamonds (or something worth 2.80g for 8g)!!!

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 8:28pm

insignia

To make it more interesting we could place a little bet. You place one dragon insignia and if you win the nex Crystalline Cave you will get three of them. But if you loose, you will oose your bid. In addition you can play for Evil Eyes, Bubbly Metal and Crystalline Coal.. with a little luck you can win valuable resources. nex -> next loose -> lose oose -> lose with -> With

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 8:21pm

insignia

One half, the Antique Medal can be found at various opponents that pose a challenge to the warrior. Should be "on" not "at".

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 8:19pm

insignia

Created? What do you mean by that? Should be "Create?" not "Created?" in reference to the previous sentence.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 8:16pm

insignia

Dragon Insignia you are saying? Well, I haven't heard about these for some centuries. But it's ture, I know a little bit about them. It should be "true" not "ture".

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 12:32am

Arena not working properly

This is the second time today this has happened in the arena. On this occasion, I dropped a sphere (meant to be 2 points), and then me an my partner won a fight (so should be 3 points). We lost 5-1 (http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…37&server_id=12). How? Again, earlier today, I fought in arena 2 against 1, dropped my sphere, and beat the 2 of them in a fight, yet still lost 4-1 (it should have been 4-3--http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.php?instance_id=6931385&outside=1&server_id=12)...

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 11:22pm

Missing exclusive bonus item

Hi, I am missing the "ALL_Item Bonus_Item_Name: Bonus - Los" (the purple scroll thing) from my purchase. Can you please give it to me (even though I am not sure what it is meant for). 22:15 ALL_Item Bonus_Bonus_Description: Du erhälst für die Zahlung einen Extra Bonus! Erhalten: Symbol of Heavenly Blessings 1 pcs, Adventurer's Chest 5 pcs, Evil Eye 7 pcs.

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 12:59am

Arena Queues

Not sure if this is a game fault or not, but I was in 1 arena against 2 humans (The Boss and Malepnoma), lost, and then got back in the queue. There were 5 mags in front of me, and 0 humans, however, as soon as I joined the queue again, I got straight through to another arena. I wasn't too pleased to see the same to humans up against me again!! How does that work??? No calculations of groups (only 2 allowed in arena) seem to explain this so I imagine something wrong.

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 9:28pm

Inter-server disconnects

As soon as my cc started, I had a frozen screen, couldn't even go into my backpack, or change location, then tried to refresh, and the page just hung and hung. After finally being able to get back to warofdragons.com, received this message on login "20:21 You left the battlefield early and lost Valor. Also, you may not join another battle for 3 hours." Can you please restore any valour lost, as the disconnection and slow responses were not my fault, I tested other sites, and they were responding...

Friday, November 25th 2011, 11:06pm

IE9 - awful game experience

Please warn all players that try use IE9 at the moment that it is not very good. I have had numerous issues, continuous attempts at changing locations, hanging fights and altogether terrible experiences with trying to play the game. If I use Google Chrome, these problems seem to disappear.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 11:43pm

Waste of time!

Absolutely stupid!!!! 11 mins later it asks me to confirm my participation!!!!!

Friday, November 18th 2011, 11:31pm

Waste of time!

I was queued up for one of the inter-server battlefields, clicked on the "Queue up" button when it was displayed, then got taken back to the battlefield screens. Refreshed the page, then when clicked on the button, got a message say "The deadline for receiving requests has expired........! What a load of nonsense.... I clicked on the button to join when it was offered to me!!!!! Please stop wasting my time, and now I have to wait another hour to rejoin. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 12:49pm

Lets make a deal??

Ok, figured it out. Please close.

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 12:16am

Lets make a deal??

I bought 20 coins to take part in the "Lets make a deal" event, but every time I click on the "Here are the four coins to start the game!" link, I get a response "First go and exchange your vouchers to start a new game!" How do I do this?? Please return my gold, or let my play the game!

Friday, June 10th 2011, 9:55pm

Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Sitting in plateau, got attacked by a human....no problem, fight screens starts loading as normal, gets to 100% then I am suddenly dead, all within about 5 secs(http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…05027829&stat=1). Got the following: 20:45 You have been attacked by --- Rock --- [9] . 20:45 Fight begun: Attack on Nevyn. 20:45 Fight ended: Attack on Nevyn. 20:45 Some of your items have been damaged: Wanderer's Belt (-1), Ancient Kindness Ring (-1), Twilight Chainmail Shirt (-1), Great Titan A...

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 7:22pm

Lost Chests v3

Thanks wraith_chaser, that is the type of response I would expect from the admins. Unfortunately I only use the online version of the game, as I play on my work laptop, so I won't be able to check any of the logs. I did believe the admins response, however, I wanted more of an explanation of what had happened, and what I had got from the chests. I find it very interesting that the "non-showing" of messages is a known fault. As for the customer service issue, this was more of my "bug-bear" than t...

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 4:17pm

Lost Chests v3

Firstly, since I reported the fault, only if I feel that it has been resolved, should it be stated that it is resolved. As a customer of the game, I expect to be treated with respect, and have my queries regarding faults with the game answered, and I do not count "You already opened 4 chests at 11:45" and "We have checked your logs and you have opened 20 chests" as legitimate answers. As I copied my in game chat window to you in the first report, you can see there are only 16 chest messages. At ...

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 11:52pm

Lost Chests v2

Sorry, don't know how to open a thread that you closed, but my previous thread about lost chests should not be closed. I copied everything regarding chests from my browser, so how can you just say "you opened 4 chests at xx"?? I have no evidence of that, had no communication of that at the time! I need more evidence than what you have provided to show me what has happened to my missing 4 chests.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 1:06pm

Lost Chests

Bought 20 chests, opened all 20 (no chests left), only got 16 opened items! Where are the other 4?? :neznau: Please return 4 chests (or just give me exe axe LOL). 11:43 You have bought the following items from the shop: Precious Trunk 20 pcs. Thank you for your custom! 1 11:46 You hold your breath and opened a casket... 11:46 and found inside: Great Elixir of Life 12 pcs. 2 11:46 You hold your breath and opened a casket... 11:46 and found inside: Great Elixir of Life 12 pcs. 3 11:47 You hold you...

Monday, February 21st 2011, 8:27pm

IOUs for armour error

I believe that there is an error in the amount of IOUs needed as shown when going to Galash's brig. All armour there shows as 1800 IOUs, but I think that the better armour should be 2800 IOUs.