Search results 1-20 of 116.

Friday, September 10th 2021, 10:39pm

Author: The Chicken Man

[SEPTEMBER EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

Middle Bottom Top Top Top Bottom Middle Middle

Thursday, March 25th 2021, 12:03am

Starscope

AWESOME!!!! 00:02 As you gaze into the starry sky through the Starscope, you see clusters of flickering stars come together to form a legendary constellation. Having committed the image to memory, you immediately transfer it on the parchment. Received: Harvadus Constellation Picture 1 pcs. Greerwood

Friday, March 19th 2021, 1:07am

Starscope

Anyone find Harvadus Constellation yet?

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 4:33pm

Mystic Repuatation

I would agree if you said it sooner, but the fact that I have purple already shows it's not too bad, just takes time and I wasn't even the first one, just spend some cash and check in every day to do the quests, not too hard, just a long haul

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 1:29am

Mystic Rep

Learned the hard way today, you need to do the green donations up to 510 rep, so 51 sets not 50......will update when i get to 1k

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:20pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

you guys are weak, not in the sense of your armor or level or expierence, but just your mental capacity and ability to withstand stress.......you would NEVER have lasted more than 1 week in the old version of this game before these rules were put in place as much as i hated ther phrase "this is a war game" it applies....you guys were all "born" in a time of peace, you don't truely remember the clan wars amongst mags and humans internally that LITERALLY stopped the game for about 80% of the popul...

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 11:04pm

Mystic Rep

Sorry it's rosemary not milfoil for the donation yea you need to do all of them at once each time: Give Kari 200 obsidian dust and sapphire dust, 20 collected iris and rosemary, and also 50 red and green magic ink.

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 9:26pm

Mystic Rep

Yup, need to donate all of those at once to get the scroll to kill monsters for 5 rep or 10 if you do both stages.......this is going to suck

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 8:47pm

RE: Mystic Rep

Quoted from "The Chicken Man" 18:18 Handed over: Pile of Papers 3 pcs, Elf Spy Cloak 1 pcs, Gnome King Fibula 1 pcs, Orc Leader Axe 1 pcs. Received: "Notes on the Daughter of Two Peoples" 1 pcs. Your goal: To restore Cracked Seer's Ball, bring to Korundum the Jeweler one average and one small shining crystal. Bring 5000 Quicksilver and 5000 Wonderful glass pieces toKhorsungum the Mage. Your goal: Bring 5 Chaos Elixirs of Efil, 5 Cuckoo Flowers, 5 Fire Flowers and Black Dragon Scales to Veddun t...

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 8:08pm

Mystic Rep

Donation guide: Mystic - https://w1.dwar.ru/info/library/?category_id=241&page=41 - 50 donations level 4 200 Obsidian or Saphire Dust 20 Coll Iris or Milfoil 50 Red (Fire Bream) or Green (Black Tilapia) Ink - 50 donations level 5 400 Ruby Dust 20 Coll Anemone or Lotus 100 Blue (Carbon Pike) Ink - 50 donations level 6 400 DD 40 Coll Bella 100 Lilac (Crimson Sterlet) Ink - 50 donations level 8 200 Violite or Esmerite Dust 20 Coll Helta or Pitcher Plant 50 Aquamrine (Glowfish) or Silver (Kato) Ink ...

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 7:57pm

Mystic Rep

18:18 Handed over: Pile of Papers 3 pcs, Elf Spy Cloak 1 pcs, Gnome King Fibula 1 pcs, Orc Leader Axe 1 pcs. Received: "Notes on the Daughter of Two Peoples" 1 pcs. Your goal: To restore Cracked Seer's Ball, bring to Korundum the Jeweler one average and one small shining crystal. Bring 5000 Quicksilver and 5000 Wonderful glass pieces toKhorsungum the Mage. Your goal: Bring 5 Chaos Elixirs of Efil, 5 Cuckoo Flowers, 5 Fire Flowers and Black Dragon Scales to Veddun the Alchemist. dragon scale - fi...

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 11:52pm

to invisble in isle

23:51 You have been placed under the Curse of the Gehenna Hex 1 pcs. Your body has become covered with gangrenous wounds and is oozing blood. The chance of finding any rare artifacts has decreased significantly and every pain-ridden movement you try to make now takes much longer than before. 23:51 Invisible has cursed The Chicken Man with the Gehenna Hex. 23:51 You have been hit by a Dreadful Destructor 1 pcs. Your magical powers have been weakened. 23:51 Invisible uses a Grevior and casts a Dre...

Monday, January 27th 2020, 7:47pm

Please give info on this item

While we're at it.......wtf is this? http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=144010020

Sunday, December 22nd 2019, 1:48am

Invisible 20

Someone's butthurt to come uber buffed to Sky and throw mirrors and dusk and chains.......all on little old me Thank you? I guess that means I'm big enough of a deal someone went out of their way to do all of that? All while Invisible like a classy lad