Top Middle Bottom Middle Top Middle Bottom

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 5:13am

Author: TYR

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

8 -12-47-29 6-17-38-40 42-25-13-32 2-5-22-33

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 1:48pm

Report about Japanese huge Earthquake

Sorry about miss typing... it's not "player" but "prayer". :/ I think I was really hurry when I post it. Well, I think we really need prayer. Because a seismic center started to move to East. And there, we have active nuclear power plants.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 3:12am

Report about Japanese huge Earthquake

Quoted from "TYR" Hello all. Some of you know I'm living in Japan. The Huge Earthquake was hit Japan - Kyushu (southernmost of the four main islands of Japan), on 14th of April. It was M6.4. Since then, Earthquake is still hitting Kyushu and just this morning, They had M7.1 one. I'm living in main land and too far from Kyushu but this earthquake was hit half of Japanese country. I'm fine right now. still fine but maybe many people will lose their home and everything. Just send your player to Ja...

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 4:48pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

Quoted from "LittlePinguin" most posts are not relevant for the event xD cause u see not the RL-pet and the ingame pet on the pic. LOL yes! But I explain. First time when we can buy pets, I was looking for something like my dog. My dog's body is white but her face is black. So, I was looking for something having black-white shape. But we didn't have any like that... even a porcupine (yes, I think Hystrix Cristata would be nice to have 1). So, I only posted a pic of my dog, and no pic of my game...

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 3:56pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

Her name is Gon. She is a mix of Papillon & something. She is really clever than other dog. Sometimes she acts like human. But she never watch TV. lol She doesn't howl or yelp too much but her growl is like dragon - maybe people will doubt about it but it's true. So, she is really good protector in our house.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 5:10pm

Have bug on my quest : The Rare Collector's Figurines‏

I've done til 7th part with my friend on 21.08 17:15 and got Chuuga figure. After that, I forgot to finish the quest. So, I didn't talk to Elder Baguron but talked to Samary the Antiquarian first. Samary started to read the book, and I got my current quest situation : Current goal: Return to the Antiquarian when he has finished reading the Ancient Book. And on next day 22.08, I talked to Baguron and 7th figure quest(chuuga) was end. Now, it's already 25.08 14:32. But Antiquarian doesn't give me ...