You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 7:49am

Author: windclick

This game is really not frirendly to asian player.

full buffs lv8 bc player takes 9-30 secs to kill a gargoyle. I take 30 sec- 90secs because of the damn delay. and i get less EE etc. This is rediculous. some of my friends keep playing this game for years,I can't imagine how much time they waste than other players. I just wanna whine and hope the company could add some severs to asain and other regions. IS THIS A COM SERVER GAME? not really, it's a European server game

Friday, September 14th 2018, 4:36am

Can I move to Ru server?

I don't think so, different server have different database. transfering data is not easy. you need to pay for race change, not to mention server transfer.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 3:38am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

7 - 23 - 46 - 54 - 12 - 89 47 - 60 - 5 -13 - 82 - 65 34 - 72 - 9 - 81 - 53 - 42 68 - 59 - 16 - 26 - 35 -50

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 3:06am

do a character actually have a account which login through google+?

Quoted from "I am Groot" probably the same e-mail your google+ linked to? or try something from account and game character section thanks, i've sent a ticket, hope they can help me

Friday, August 31st 2018, 12:04am

do a character actually have a account which login through google+?

I'm back to china again, because the local policy, i can't use google's any products except map. but i have another character which login by google plus. I want to know if there is an account/email of this character.The goverment don't block this game too. so if i have an account for this character, i can play now. or i must you proxy thank you.

Monday, August 27th 2018, 9:57pm

Compensation chest

Thanks, best one

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 7:16am

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

cowboy bebop the twelve kingdoms

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 1:41pm

combat skill

combat skill become too hard to try after lv8, I hope there will a way to show it directly. i rather buy it for 30g

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 7:31am

flash dead soon

new version chrome can't be used properly, turn down updating for chrome and use old version..

Friday, July 28th 2017, 7:13am

non-english speaking country playing WOD

if this game have problem, I write them down here it's their problem to fix or not I don't care ,I want to complain and I'm still playing

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 1:31pm

non-english speaking country playing WOD

I can't play with the new vision chrome now. No page generated automatically, usually no information shows in info window. very bad exeriance playing wod now, why can't the company consider upgrade the system even their own web client

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:56am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

19-8-9-5 6-7-30-1 3-20-99-45 23-34-6-78

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:28pm

Chinese

多谢翻译。

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 9:59am

Filipino

Quoted from "summer" meron pa ba mga filipinos na active ngayon dito sa game? I just came back from 4 years inactivity. glad to see you back

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 5:32pm

Carnival of Masks - Guide

Thank you for the information

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:26am

Unspecified battle effects.

I have the same feeling

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 2:10pm

Abandoned Battlefields

I still remember why I feel sad and may make me afk for years. That year I went CC with several blue armors and bought wraiths for total 40g in city fair. I want to done my quest in CC which you know like 113 green crystal, 10 enemy guards. I'm so faithful until I throw all of my wraiths , and the other player still throwing on me. I'm so despire even I've spent so many time to earn money for armors and wraith. Then I think I become a non-valor player and never go to CC. Limits have to be brough...

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 7:27pm

Admins thanks so much for killing this game slowly but surely

Sorry for my english firstly. I still have fun with this game and happy to see this game still exist. Sometimes I think we should thank to the payment player. This is a fast world, few people can keep playing such a slow game for now, you can see even WOW's population go down every year. WOD have no advertisment for many years? and still alived. I think it's because of its quality. You know what I'm think about adminastrator? They don't even modify german/russia language. what do you expect them...

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 8:00pm

Chinese

Quoted from "orrin" 666劈得好 ... are you spy of magmar?