You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:25pm

Author: Luna Moonfang

Streamers and Video-creators

The video stream would be a lot more exciting if the player chould change location ... just saying

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 12:51am

I Like Design

Thank you so much darling. You are doing an awesome job here. I was really surprised to see myself here. Thank you again, Wish you all the best, Luna

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 1:07am

I Like Design

Nice banners. Great work. Congrats.

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 1:30pm

this is a mistake of the game?

The leader of the group can disband if all players have left their fights. And when fights are over there is no drop for anyone.

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 6:00pm

this is a mistake of the game?

oGogo is right. you don`t receive any drop if you disband the group while the fight is not yet finish.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 9:43pm

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

This is a recipe my mom makes and my husband loves: ******************************************************************************************************************************* *** Valdina Cubes *** 200 g sugar 1 egg 50 g butter 200 ml of milk 2 tablespoons honey 300 g flour 1 tablespoon bicarbonate Method: Mix butter with sugar and egg until it becomes foam. Add honey, baking soda and flour. Place in pan. Bake at medium heat. When ready, cut into cubes. Cream: 200g butter 50g sugar 4 tablesp...

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 6:45pm

Romanian

eu numai acum vad ca avem si noi un post pe forum )) Bafta tuturor !

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 12:13pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

Hello, My pet in real life is a green and yellow parakeet named Eco. Usually she likes to stay on my shoulder and give me kisses. She is mostly angry and bites everyone exept me. For that reason my husband is jelous cause all he gets are big bites.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 10:14pm

Ice Bear Amulet 8lvl --> 10lvl

Does anyone know if the Ice Bear [8] can be used with ride skill lvl 1 ?

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 7:37pm

Too many arena bugs

I don`t have sound when in fight anymore. I don`t hear the hits, blocks, crits, etc. ... What should I do ?