You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 12:04pm

Author: tosha

when your ready come and get it.

part: 2of2------a good kid do i see when at last he looked at me.celebrated with a smile. Dealed in for the arrival awaken the dragon.and go the extra mile. Alot of Magmar scalps in fact i see a pile.Plenty of elixar i'll chase with a mixer.blood curling and swords clashing.gnarly of teeth. this magmar wants to show me his ring.i'll pick up the mic and start to sing.when i announce to him a newly found Faeo King.IT'S A FACT THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MAGMAR WAS THINKING AS I TURN UP THE VOLUME....

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 5:19am

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2016

A warrior's blessing or A Mage in Estate.could it be i'm looking for a date.to the crystal line caves we head to pick up a Mate.Decked out in Armor; i know no Magmar could harm her.for the gold i see is given to thee.i put it under the emotes Christmas tree.A Dragon's mind and a knight that is valiant. only an Artist could emerge and display his talent's.With A Heavyweight style,and a Cupid Smile.I'm thinking this fight could go on for AWHILE. Evil eye's at stake and Magmar scalps on the way.I w...

Friday, February 13th 2015, 4:19pm

originalsith

i'm sorry

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 6:13am

current level 6

may need to bring scroll but service is free.carry scroll when i can.

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 5:22am

WOW! how is this possible, what has this game come to!

sheal i don't think your a fool, or even foolish.

Friday, November 9th 2012, 2:05am

lol

death zone nope just man enough to make a stand is all really.i'll gladly fall down so long as temple is free to touch.

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 10:55pm

lol

beat me daily i don't care is your rune temple is free i can always touch .rune are gold who will win in the long run ?thats what i said rune are your gold spend them.injury's i can always heal out if wanted too.depends on level and color if i do or not.

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 2:57pm

temple

hi all just wondering if prepared well , with poison and blood potion do you think is ok to help a teammate out?with a kill?over crystals.

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:50pm

templ

traceyg i lost a little valore in that temple thing too plz help if can thx.