You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Tuesday, February 21st 2023, 6:31am

Author: Gazza-princess

Complaints About Curses

1: Gazza-princess 2: 2-3 days ago 3: today about 01:00 4:51. Pushing and Transfer - Illegal trade with multi im appealing because i dont have a multi account after speaking to online guard about the curse it was explained to me that the matter is between account of Gazza-princess Tucutee and Nimkaar Tucutee is my bother who is a former player of this game who used to live under the same roof im living he no longer lives here.he no longer play i dont know the last time i saw him online Nimkaar is...

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 4:17pm

[NUMBERS] Holiday draw - January

02-14-49-36 18-47-35-41 09-05-04-13 28-25-27-33

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:05pm

Could battlefield of equal notification switched back on like it used to be

It is still apart of the game feature and it was more effective while it used to be announce just like the Chaotic battles and abyss some ppl may not like it but u can always switch off additional system messages in personal settings some players still dislike Equals but i guess there is still some ppl that would go there from time to time

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 11:05pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

23-54-78-98 77-82-43-91 12-45-71-89 01-29-65-79

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:50am

Eldive reputation

Quoted from "misconception" Invisible Danger was just done but the next quest in the chain isnt at the ele npcs? im really confused what to do here? to be able to see this quest u have to make sure u have 0 kroffdor rep if this not appearing then i guess this is what u are doing wrong u cant have rep for both fraction so make sure u get the other rep that u are not doing down to 0 then the quest will appear again

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:43pm

Changes to the date at the last minute to no break session from 9th changed to 6th

this have caught many ppl because they was so sure it was on the 9th but u guys changed it to 6th 1 hour becuase the time reached 15:00 there was not enough time for ppl to realize date was changed so many ppl got items damaged and i think its a bit unfair less than 2 hours noticed for the whole communuty of players to noticed there was a change so all in all i would like a request as for compensation for the little time u gave us as noticed u changed the date pls restored damaged items to playe...

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:17am

new chest

u know admins always find to way to get ur hopes up let u buy diamond then u buy the productions that worthless than garbage a chest for 35g could have atlease gave players a ton of red pots instead many ppl get chess chess pcs that worth less than 50 silver but me ill never win anything cause i dont by into there crap they are selling

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:10am

HEY Admins, whats up with large bright crystals vs sparkling

so lucky they are so cheap over on ur side its 30-35g for green large sparkling and 25g for blue large bright

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 3:12pm

Hate this useless library

been years and still freaking useless

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:20pm

can i get some clairity on this event pls anyone

17:16 The Order of the Underground Knights announces the beginning of the Cave Hour. Demonstrate your battle skills on the battlefields of the Crystalline Caves and get your rewards!

Monday, August 14th 2017, 3:47am

Exchange shop

why do we have these options in the shop and we have no way of obtaining certificated to buy these items from the shop??? why not give us back some way of getting them again?

Monday, July 31st 2017, 12:08pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

45 68 78 96 14 25 36 47 32 65 98 21 26 15 48 35

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 7:16pm

Turn off Cave of forgotten heroes during events

only 2 things about dungeons i like is the fact that its interserver and it uses all players from lvl 3-19 but this brings many leechers and many are high lvls 16+++ no strategy what so ever many time i see teams if full of serants or full of hunters

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:07pm

Lysad, Why turn tallar off while there is a event currenting active

i hope this run throughout monday to conpensate for losing a whole day of the event

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:06pm

Lysad, Why turn tallar off while there is a event currenting active

the Schedule that was made some weeks ago should not affect tallar or vaults while there even a eventing going on if even starts friday and BF is turned off all day then whats the point starting the event on friday????

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 2:17pm

What is the point of armors now?

cant blame admins for killing BF have to blame the players for not wanting to go maybe best thing to do find out why they dont wanna go is by making a pole and see if u can get some answers mageme admins can help to adress some of the issues