You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 1:55am

Author: iamsmall

Goldobot de Luxe 5000

00:37 ยป Goldobot de Luxe 5000: You have bought the following items from the shop: Goldobot de Luxe 5000[href=] 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom! 00:38 You insert 1 and win... 00:38 ...unfortunately NOTHING. Next time luck will be on your side! 00:39 You insert 1 and win... 00:39 ...unfortunately NOTHING. Next time luck will be on your side! 00:39 You insert 1 and win... 00:39 ...unfortunately NOTHING. Next time luck will be on your side! 00:39 You insert 1 and win... 00:39 ...unfortunately NOTHI...

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 4:37am

A special Christmas gift quest - Saw Amelie and did not recieve my reward

A special Christmas gift Passed: Talk to Bludiara and ask her whether she has a Magic Crystal Ball which can make Amelie see her Baguron all the time. Passed: Bring Blodiara a Charming Glass Ball. You can get it from Ostap. In addition she wants you to bring her some Pork, which you will get when you slaughter a pig in the pigsty on the #MAP[Glade of Oblivion,Glade of Oblivion,0]. Passed: Bring Ostap Christmas Flowers (5 pieces) from the Plateau of Silence and Snowballs (25 pieces). Passed: Take...

Monday, July 25th 2011, 7:37am

Error noticed - Link incorrect location found.

I noticed a mistake from Esmeril the Jeweller Rainbow Stones Happy to see you, warrior. Warriors have started visiting me a lot recently, and they always have something with them! Recently several warriors called in to show me some wonderful precious stones. They told me an interesting story, that they found them in precious caskets, and for some reason each warrior has only one type of stone! But in total there are seven different colours of rainbow stones - the same number as the colours of th...

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 4:49am

Ludial Chain Link Issue

my also is non-transferable.