Where can you get fortune coins?

Just wondering coz they can be used to get sports coins

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 2:02pm

Author: Naveen_liverpool

Where can you get fortune coins?

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1000161

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 11:33am

Belt which you pay for with Bubbly Metal and Ragtikron Leather?

Quoted from "Elven;148294" Naveen, I had the same problem but it doesn't show the quest at Ostap's until you have the metal and leather in your bag - Ok sweet, so I hope that it's the same for me, don't quite feel like killing a million kretches again!

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 8:00pm

Oh yes, and roughly how hard was the guy? I think he summoned an army with him right?

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 7:59pm

Ah yes thanks, that's what I thought too. But I'm convinced that I had killed the setinel and handed the belt to ostap.... does it have a timer on it or something? I looked on my quests and its says kill the setinel... again.

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 10:12am

Well haven't played in a while and so I've forgotten where I can get this belt!

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 6:45pm

Summer Games

OH and How do I know if I got the location right?

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 6:29pm

Summer Games

You're right... " a tower on a coast"... does that mean the island?

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 7:28am

Summer Games

Well it says... "Make your way through your continent with the torch and light the fire when the games are opened You will be told the exact route when you are on your way. But be careful_ If you die in a fight before you have reached the last place before the stadium you will have to get a new torch and run the whole way once again." It's not telling me where to go....

Friday, July 27th 2012, 6:04pm

Summer Games

Well I have the torch, and the summer games are on.... so where do I "use" the torch?

Friday, January 21st 2011, 9:43pm

Regulated market economy or free pricing...?

Quoted from "zafira;50104" I think prices are set by supply and demand ... and subjective evaluation. Why two members of the same department, apparently not communicate with each other and synchronize their actions? ..................................................... Amen

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 8:06am

Spawning Habus really more Valueable than Golden Habus?

Well I see this has been completely ignored, with answered posts for miles either side of it. It's as if I offended someone. I'm sorry, I was just trying to help and sort out my confusion.

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 11:13am

Spawning Habus really more Valueable than Golden Habus?

Personally I find this very disturbing, and I saw no other way of saying this than here. You see, http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3986 says that they are, but then they are more common than the Golden Habus, by far! I see these little things all the time, and only see the Golden Habus rarely. Oh, and they have no current game use, and I have checked in many places, far from a better use than the Golden Habus. I'm just checking to see if an update is going to either change th...

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 11:21am

Small bug in trade fair

Oh and by the way my client has been crashing a lot, no clue why. It worked before on this same comp.

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 10:17am

Small bug in trade fair

I went to the trade fair (2nd time) and I know only have two options to buy stuff! Accessories and the valour elixir.