12-24-31-44 03-11-31-22 18-26-32-41 09-01-24-47

Monday, October 2nd 2023, 9:07am

Author: LORD NOODLES

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October draw

02-12-41-38 15-23-31-44 11-17-05-10 16-33-26-39

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:48am

Ahhhh Armor so many colors, so many stats

to be honest and perceptive when answering this. To each their own and their gear or armor. Those of us who can afford green armor, and add it as we acquire it from battles. Well thats what we use. No matter what color armor is its stats are applied to the achievements of those wearing it. But anyone can find usefulness in any style of gear no matter how low or how high it is in style and stats. We all want the best armor, but we teand and seal with what we can. A person such as myself utilizes ...

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 1:27am

What Could we do different for a battlefield?

Well lets look at Option #1 (Simple Approach) How often do we go to battlefields, and we see players with literally a wall or sheet of paper with blesses, buffs, costumes, minor satiety, and so on, one after the other of everything one could put into a fight. Well if you are not as lucky or as professional as that, but to only have a few blesses which you and feel good about, and then the fight starts, and 75% of the opponents are all walls of effects. At that immediate moment you know you are ...

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 4:55am

Undewater Holidays always spark an interest

No storyline needed for this entry, its all in the picture or poster

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 1:27am

Quite A Noble Overview to design and Add to the Legacy

So I have these two players names to add..... http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=sweet_caroline http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=holly+holy Rest in peace Jessica When this becomes active, please consider the 2 names listed above, for that venue. THank you LORD NOODLES

Monday, November 16th 2015, 5:14pm

prayers with families

My complete condolences, respect, and prayers to all of those affected. I wish I could heal it all, like I do here. -----Much love

Saturday, October 10th 2015, 6:45am

Request to be unmarried

As of 14.02.2012, and e are officially married in accordance with the laws of Faean marriage. . 1.) LORD NOODLES 2.) Sweet_Caroline 3.) Sweet_Caroline passed away July 2013, and continue to keep our bond in marriage as a memory. It is time move on Thank you LORD NOODLES

Friday, May 1st 2015, 4:15am

Guards Issue Warnings First

The Rules may Change, but the process of "Investigating" never seems to alter with them. What does the word investigation mean? In-ves-ti-ga-tion 1.) A careful examination or search in order to discover facts or gain information. 2.) A searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination. In the process, interviewing others, tracking the connections, finding enough factual evidence, and then taking all of that into account with computer data, make a judgement call, that is a...

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 7:51am

Volatile World "Level 10 Quest"

Volatile World (Human Version) Starts with Elder in City Square Then head to Gryphon to kill 12 Grim Gargoyles of 12 Hearts Return to the Elder Head to Necromancer in Vassals, and kill 5 level 10 Reverant Liches (repel attack) [ocurrs right after you agree to go] The Reverants Hp is 1,011 Return to the Elder Head to Demonologist in Fort of Suburbs make a group, head into balthazars cell, kill the Summoned Demon level 10, its HP is 10,118 Back to the Elder Head to Globius the Scientist Then head...

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:34am

has to be a bug received 33 pet food

09:28 You have received Pet Food 33 pcs gave pet 20 pieces , as it was 0/100 satiety, and all it gave was 3 satiety making it 3/100 usually one piece gives about 4 to 6 satiety to the pet so it should be at l20 pcs like 80+ satiety Please remedy this thank you

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 5:18pm

healing

Current Level 6 I am just about to level 7, about 100 points away, my game times vary. I in general randomly heal levels 1, 2,& 3, when I am out and about. I would prefer players to bring me scrolls of injury scroll 4 and up for me to heal them, or if possible send me the funds to acquire the scrolls needed to heal them. These things are not cheap every little bitofhelp along the way is deeply grateful. A Healer who has attained great success in their profession will always be a welcome guest in...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 5:57am

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Groom: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=LORD NOODLES Bride: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.ph…=Sweet_Caroline Date: February 14, 2012 22:00 Game Time Consecrator: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=OriginalSith