You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 7:24pm

Author: Briosa

missing valour from cave tournament

Apparently we You and me Both must be looking at different adds. You the Administrators advertise it in the following manor. (cut and pasted from page for cave tournament sign in) I direct you to the bolded where it states the amount one gets for losing. You have to stand in line to access the battlefield. It can be entered only by those who have permission to participate in the tournament. Participants in the tournament fight against players from their level group. Level groups: Level 3&4, Leve...

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 10:37pm

missing valour from cave tournament

My level was suppose to get 7500 for a loss + what ever we earned during the event yet i only got 6810 what happened where is my missing valour i earned over 500 during the event. http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…67&server_id=12

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 1:38am

Portuguese

Ola pessoal , boas para todos ?

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 8:44pm

updating issues with my character

3 issues that i have noticed with my character 1: i did not receive valour for the Birthday great battle (was at 6% to next lvl) 2: it seems that my pet is stuck on his experience i have had him fighting in 3 rages and one cave tournament and yet his experience is stuck on 3/3184 3: The cave tournament for today have not received the 20000valour and i have noticed that the Link to that particular event is not found.