Search results 1-20 of 30.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 4:40pm

Author: Nighthawk

rip green items

Go underwater, most green drops I got there. Rebels and Korr

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 5:30pm

executioner profession

After red BOV, go to Fanatic, do the initiation and start creating hexes, each hex decrease your bov rep by 50. when it reach 0, you can start your executioner profession

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 11:09am

April event

At plateau you can be attack by magmars Only difference

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:38pm

10 ideas for admin

Removing the chess pieces I agree only if you replace it with a certain tokens that you can collect to exchange in a shop. Tokens receive should me equal to the rep you would get. And the higher the level in armor, the more tokens needed. so someone who has all armor pieces can save up for his next level armor. And give an equal drop to all groups members.

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 6:28pm

Bonuses for wearing Special Set Items

If they make those fashion items permanent whens the event is over, next time during that event if you wear that set, that can give a bonus too. Increase money, or crystal drops, ... etc. But ofcourse a little expensier than now

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 2:08pm

Evil Eyes

Average i got is 2 EE, sometimes 3 or 4 but rare. the higher the lvl the lesser mobs so lesser EE

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 2:13pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

17 - 28 - 56 - 99 5 - 19 - 63 - 71 8 - 35 - 46 - 83 10 - 20 - 30- 60

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 10:24am

Saying Goodbye to Oriana :((

Sad news to hear. I will never forget who we killed together a mage in Clan Wars. And the other times we group together for other events in game. You will always be in our hearts

Friday, April 14th 2017, 3:22pm

request admin or guardian on chaotic

At mage lvl chaotic is happening. at lower level its dead like every BF even now with non break

Friday, March 31st 2017, 3:30pm

Purple gear [16LVL+]

Quoted from "Akarulez" I'd add the lv16+ armor pieces to the lv11-15 tokens shop. Plain and simple. The chaotic system works well (thank you for it). Honestly i'd implement it for all levels.. Lv5-10 included. Just my 2 cents of course.. I agree with this. The way to get non valour purple armor, is doing a special Arena and I don't believe many people are running those BF, like the many others. So because of the many feats someone has to complete, implent them in all BF,

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 4:13pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

I notice that when I use Seaon Deck and do the Demonic Event. There is no chance of getting Crystals. Don't know if its a bug or not?

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 1:00pm

daily/weely quest

Quoted from "akyr" Quoted from "Nighthawk" Is there a list where you can find all the weekly quest and who give the quest? http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nitro check Profil not there anymore

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 10:06am

daily/weely quest

Is there a list where you can find all the weekly quest and who give the quest?

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 3:12pm

About Resins - Unbreakable Items

I wished they warned us, cause now every resin cost Diamonds. People could stack up the resins they wanted.

Friday, November 27th 2015, 1:54pm

Can you figure out the correct result?

First line is 3*3*3 = 27 2nd line is 2*2*2*3 = 24 3rd line 2*3*4*4= 96 4th line is 4+3*2 = 10 SO 10 is the one and correct anwers

Monday, August 31st 2015, 10:55pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

When the update went live, I can't use my map, can only work for others at estate and joining a friends battle only from Fight tab.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 12:35pm

Bug with CC chain quest

Same problem here. Had three wins for first Feat I recently accepted the secondairy quest which automatic said I have completed it for three wins. Instead of ignoring it, I collected the reward increasing my UK rep but losing my three Wins of the First Feat Ticket sended. Short answer: you should have ignored it instead of collecting it. Now I'm back to square one

Monday, March 9th 2015, 1:20pm

Solution for the herby challenge

I need help with solving the Herby Challenge, just can't see it, is there a pic with the solution?

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 1:57pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

Watch out or I release Larry, the Alligator