You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 5:14pm

Author: SABRE

Duel with Death Quest

Found it. On the Second Floor in Mary's Tavern, the Picture on the Right Wall.

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 2:22pm

Duel with Death Quest

In the middle of the Duel with Death Quest. Got these instructions: Find the secret passageto the laboratory, which is located in City of O'Delvays. Checked City Square,Daylight Square and Baurville. Cant find it. Anyone know where it is?

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 2:19pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - AUGUST Draw

05-08-36-42 21-25-31-45 03-06-09-12 01-04-07-10

Monday, July 15th 2019, 11:21pm

Has anyone come across a Prayerful Call before

I got this http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…rtikul_id=32400 from a chest and I havent a clue how or where it is used.

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 3:29pm

Cleaving Blow Quest

Thanks

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 8:54pm

Cleaving Blow Quest

Ok Got the Diaries, Killed the Bog Elf, Got my Torch and went to the Forgotton Library. Now here is where the problem is, No Scroll of Summoning Shadows Checked the 3rd Shelf Left Side Stash near the exit and nothing. Checked the 3rd Shelf Right Side Stash near the exit and nothing. Checked the 4th Shelf Right Side Stash near the exit and nothing. Checked the 4th Shelf Right Side Stash far end and (got Pile of Papers) but no Scroll of Summoning Shadows Checked the Stash on the floor and nothing ...

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 2:40pm

June Seasonal Event

We seem to be missing the June Seasonal event this year. Are the Seasonal events finished?

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 9:07pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - December Draw

1-3-5-8 17-21-29-32 25-27-35-40 12-19-26-45

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 7:16pm

Disgruntled Mercenary

Before you can get yourself together after a difficult battle, you are attacked by a well armed and well trained mercenary, who clearly has no intention of chatting. Defend yourself! How does one but a stop to these attacks? They began after I finished the "In Search for Korlak: Long-standing Feud" Quest

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 7:11pm

Indistructable Artifact Quest (Неустойчивый мир)

Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman Quoted from "OriginalSith" Quoted from "SABRE" Non-english players have been doing this for years... for now, I dont mind translating since its all new for everyone. Please be patient for quests to be updated with english translations instead of whining on forums. Since when has making a simple request that the English Speaking server have it's Quests in the language that the Admins, Guards and the Mentors insist on in the game become whining?

Monday, December 29th 2014, 7:50pm

Btw Admins can we have the quests in English please. Rather awkward jumping back and forward between google translate and the game. Most of us on this server can't read Russian.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 7:48pm

Has anyone finished the Indistructable Artifact Quest or as shown in the game as (Неустойчивый мир) in the tower of Mages. If you have what is the sequence for the elements?

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 12:42pm

Twilight Casket

Thanks

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 11:34pm

Twilight Casket

I got the Twilight Casket in the Isles of Swirling Mist and got the first lock open at 12:00 Faeo time. But what time do I need to try the second and third locks at?

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 10:35pm

Voyage to the Past Quest

I have the 4 Boards with the Runes. Does anyone know where they are activated.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 3:34pm

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

Cross. I understand that the Mount currently does not exist on the .Com server. But It could be a suggestion from you guys to the game developers to make it a Mount for say the Red Hunters of Undead Badge. Like we have Mounts for Chaos, Flaundlin, UK, BoV/BoE specificaly linked to these Reps. Even the regular Mounts (Tigers and Zorbs) require city rep. No harm in asking them .

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 2:24pm

I know that Night Stalker. But Why dont we in the .COM server do it as reward mount for Hunters of the Undead. Do we have to follow the .RU server slavishly?

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 11:49pm

http://w1.dwar.ru/bot_info.php?artikul_id=2305