You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 3:34am

Author: u-di-yv-li_wa-ya

Battlefield BUGS!

Using any one of my game characters I walk into battlfield and things seem normal But then I get into a fight and im kicking hiney about to win or simply drive the other opponent insane with stalling tactics then BAM an error loss connection to server window pops up and I cannot do a thing. Once I hit refresh it let me sign back in and I came back dead. The next fight it did it again and I got kicked from the battlefield all together. So, later I try again only using another character and the e...

Monday, January 16th 2012, 10:05pm

laggs

Quoted from "Cross Knight;128658" Thanks for letting us know about these issues, we are currently investigarting them. In order to hlep us resolve this problem. please provide the following information when reporting lags: -When did the issue occur? -What did you do at the time? -In which location did the issue occur? -When did the game go back to mormal (if applicable)? -What exactly didn't work correctly? The more detailed and exact the error description is, the higher is the chance to find t...

Thursday, December 15th 2011, 1:32am

Wedding Application Form - Humans

1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=jeckle 2. Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=u-di-yv-li_wa-ya 3. Preferred time and date of marriage~ To be disclosed by consecrator privately 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: Disclosed to Ladydragon privately

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:24am

Rainbow Stone Quest lvl 5 Full

Rainbow Quest LEVEL 5 Begin quest at Wolf Wasteland and speak to Vessen the Druid You can get the Red Rainbow Stone from the alchemist on City Square. He long ago mastered their production.The Yellow Rainbow Stone can most likely be got from the Jeweller on City Square.The mage at the Barrow of Sadness has been seen with the Orange Rainbow Stone.You could try the Necromancer at Vassals' Tombs for the Violet Rainbow Stone.In Leolina the Fairy's garden at the Communal Grave there is a dwarf tree o...