You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 3:39am

Author: Dx_Disturbed

Your very own Event on WarofDragons!

Scratch post 16 My last event will be BRING BACK BLUE DROPS! It will help us and make better drops for people. Even if it is like an event that last 1-2 weeks it should happen atleast one time every month or something! Thanks admins Courtesy of a friend for coming up with this idea for me

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 12:03am

Last Event (pretty sure is legal not illegal) (difficulty) = Easy and Hard Name = Long Run What to do: what you have to do is make a new character and try to level up as fast as possible. must post new character in forum thread. Cant use a character you already have must see that was made 0 days. Also no giving money through character in game = cheating and will be kicked from event (also known as powerleveling = a jail There will be 3 places. Prizes are up to admin but they used to be assassins...

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 11:15pm

2nd event idea Trickster event (difficulty = hard) How to enter: Make a video of your character or a picture of your character on a mx or atv or skateboard , bike doing a trik like a ollie or a 360, Prize : money or item to admin desire.

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 11:12pm

First Idea, Design your own monster event How to enter...: Design a monster of your liking write a description about it saying where it came from or something, Actually create the monster and a picture of it, hit points, dmage ect. Award: Monster gets implemented into game. admins can change monster to liking

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 7:34pm

Divorce procedure - Humans

1. Dx_Disturbed 2. Purevenom 3. I cant be online when she needs me to be and I am truly sorry. She is the greatest person here and I would do anything for her.Im sorry cousse of thing happening right now I cant help it... Rings can be removed but the memories will stay forrever .. Pvy you will be missed :$

Monday, February 13th 2012, 7:33pm

Serbian

Haha ma et brate ponekad navratim i ja na forum mada mi nije jaca strana :cheers:

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 10:18am

Serbian

Jos jedan pozdrav iz Bosne