You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 3:10am

Author: killer1019

some one should post away

Not really the easiest way but the most efficient one i found to be working on any level(after reaching level 2) is simply to "abuse" the Auction system and the exchange system, while it does require some game knowledge and brains to do it, simply buying important resources such as crystals, coal, skulls, even plants, dust and chests on exchange for as low price as possible and reselling those on auction for a higher price for people that are in urgent need of it and dont want to wait and try th...

Monday, October 19th 2015, 2:06pm

What are talents?

Talents are perk-like selectable advantages that every warrior can find under his backpack under combat skills ----> talents. First of all there are two kinds of talents, the ones you recieve by achieving a certain valor rank or level. And the ones that you can learn by reading books that are as example, bought with tokens in the exchange shop, won in games or bought at the fair, they have no other requirement than sometimes luck, a Lot of money and patience. So now you notice that one field of ...

Friday, November 1st 2013, 10:09pm

Faeo Gazette

Not bad at all looks really nifty

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 2:04pm

Help Me!!!!

Dont let the mean ghosts bite you then I feel with you man my house is haunted aswell

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 8:28pm

Forum profile age?

It's a sign of wod to tell people who are over 100 years that they are just too old to play video games

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:58pm

Iguraons

Hey guys, ever since the day I first time rode the boat to Pinkyland I noticed that i hate those guys, I mean sure, many of you people know why, they just seem kind of overpowered. But what this thread is Actually about is not to complain about them but to ask you people something o: While i wouldn't count myself as a WOW geek or could even say i ever played it, I did stumble across race there named Murloc. Sure I am not the first one to notice but... could it be that iguraons are a refrence to ...