Search results 1-20 of 49.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:19pm

Author: Military Jane

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

7 - 21- 31- 45 3 - 15 - 23 - 48 9 - 17- 22 - 37 2 - 16 - 33- 40

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 3:08pm

Anniversary Dailies

I believe lvl11-15 mages receive mana, spirit, giant and life pots. Vamps, bloods and powers are not 'mage' group of elixirs

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 3:04pm

Thank you Lisad

I would like to join saying thank you to Lisad. She's been doing great in handling problems and improving game.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:14am

Admins a respectful request

Hello Lisad, How often the wall will be updated? Las time was in July, we are now in October...There are few requests that has been pending.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:01am

What are the Chances?

if you check anniversary promo-page, it shows the date when the content for the 3rd stage will be available. The date now is the 16th of October, meaning that there is 6 days left till the end of the stage. I would also presume that the 3rd stage is the award stage, so I would not expect any reps to be given on that stage.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:50pm

The Amount of Element We Can Earn

Attributes - Quest - Particles collected per day - will show you how many elements you have collected this day.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:48pm

Urchi gains power - what did you get get?

Is the choice for resources random? I do not have option for idalle, for example.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 10:55am

Slowdown during fight

I have the same problem when I play from browser. No such issue in the client.

Monday, August 14th 2017, 8:46pm

Fighting the Mysterious Zarlog [12] <<organiser quest

The «Following the Robbers’ Trail» quest is intended for those warriors that have reached level 3 and finished the «A Guest Who Vanished» quest. After finishing it, the «The Only Good Robber Is A Dead Robber» quest will become available. how level 3 is supposed to kill it?

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 2:18pm

Requests for The Memorial Wall

Those people won't come back to the game: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-AXE- http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=LisSa http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Theleo If possible it would be great to see on the wall his name : http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Night_Stalker He most probably won't come back but he was a great warrior who meant a lot for this game and inspired many people here....

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 12:37pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

7-15-45-67 11-23-73-81 5-13-85-99 9-17-55-100

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 6:26am

Clover Event

It does not allow to buy food

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 10:32pm

Issue with Mirror Quest from Festival Organizer

@Magra, I do not care about your opinion and your attitude... We were not able to do quest for 12 days thus we are 60 tokens short which means we are 60 tokens short to buy goods from the shop that will be open later...60 tokens are not a huge amount and would be a nice move from adminitration to show that they care about players but at the end of the day it is their choice as it is our choice to continue playing this game or not....

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 4:11pm

@ Sequana, Thank you for good news. May we get compensation for the lost days?

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:42pm

@Magra, You know you do not have to do every daily quest they have available in the game? Better have options to chose from then have no option at all

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 3:55pm

@Sequana, But it does not make sense because if it was as you say and if one would have completed it ,say, in July, it would not be daily quest. But it says 'Once completed, it becomes a daily quest.'

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:14pm

Hello Sequana, The Info portal of the event says the opposite: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/anniversary10.php Till October 9. JUGGERNAUT TROPHY Bring a Shining Dark-Red Mirror with the soul reflection of a superbeing to the Festival Organiser. Once completed, it becomes a daily quest. Reward: +5

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:27pm

Can we get any feedback on this? when this will be fixed?

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 10:06pm

Anyone else is having issue with the quest? I got the quest today in the morning and completed it now but not able to turn it in... 21:22 You slayed the mighty superbeing, and the reflection of its soul is now imprinted on the magical mirror. The artefact becomes enveloped in a purple light. Bring the trophy to the Festival Organiser.