You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 1:00pm

Author: Kaleb Dark

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

I dont care about your discursions, why are you commenting on my posts? Your side steps are not contributive to the question.

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 9:13pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Both my the characters involved are my own and I am free to put diamonds into either one of them arent I? If I made simple mistake of not doing this why persecute me so heavily? Of course, I do not see any penality other than a permanent ban or am I mistaken? The most important point here is the heavy handedness being used to curse my account. Will I be uncursed at some point? I have already asked the question and if so, under what conditions. NONE of these questions I have for ... you people ha...

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 4:59pm

Tenticles everywhere

LOL ok

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 4:52pm

Power leveling and No attack rule are the same Corruption

Power leveling and No attack rule are the same Corruption Any unfair advantage within or outside the Magmar or Human dichotomy should be considered an infraction of the rules, rules that should be designed to maintain balance within the game. If a person can spend buy 10,000 DIA on their 1st level character where is the power leveling curse for this? If a person can supress another character of his own race because they are infinitly more powerful, how is it benificial to the fiscal healh of the...

Sunday, June 6th 2021, 3:28am

Marys Shop

For some reason I cannot see marys shop in her tavern. When I initiate dialogue with her a message in a window come up and says "No action assigned!" There i only narrative which say's *Remembering Mary’s foul mood during your last meeting, you decide not to go see her in order to keep the tavern’s property whole and intact.* and there are no clickable options to initiate any kind of dialogue. Can someone tell me whats wrong? Is it her chaotic sickness or is my client glitching?

Wednesday, May 12th 2021, 6:38pm

Lucky Investment cerificates

Can someone tell me how to get Lucky investment Certificates? I noticed at the beginning of April and May there are events that offer benifits for having them but there is nothing that says how to get them. Would appreciate the reply, thanks.

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 10:04am

Lottery

23-34-45-46 12-18-37-39 03-22-41-50 09-14-29-37

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 8:38pm

Nine

Awwwhh Nuts! Good bye Mike, RIP brother. I was gone from game for about 2 years when my life became chaotic because of the passing of my Father. I remember talking to you about your PU truck and pulling your great big RV places to hunt. You were a rascal, fun loving and cheritiable of spirit. I just started looking into the game again yesterday and having only just spoke to some of our old friends found out you passed on. I hate this buddy, not having had a chance to continue being your friend. ...

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 2:55am

Banning of PayPal'ers... why???

Administration, This message to you is an inquiry as to why it is you have begun what appears to be a witch hunt of people whom have threatened you with, having been big paypallers, relenting on being more money spenders... Why are you persecuting Nineeagles, THE BOSS and others??? What on earth are you doing?? I do not want for you to tell me to carry dialogue elsewhere... These guys are big spenders in this game... If nothing else, please tell everyone why you percecute them??? Why for crying ...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 10:18pm

Xmas Trade Fair with special Items - closed

English server has been crippled by admin when it comes to being a competitive player in the interserver field. Anything available to other servers ought to be available to English server. Admin... It is not in your intrest to hamstring English server by keeping on top of what would make us here in english land, competitive, happy and most of all, willing to spend money instead of trying to elude the machination of what appears to be neglect and chiseling... Please be more attentive to us Englis...

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 7:51am

Infractions...

Can someone, anyone tell me how the following is racist? It is over reacting is what it is.. -------------------------------- You have received an infraction at Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum Dear Kaleb Dark, You have received an infraction at Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. Reason: Flaming Admins ------- Flaming Admins will not be tolerated in our forum nore do we accept any racist comments. ------- This infraction is worth 16 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expi...

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 9:34pm

Antiquarian is a slow reader

To --- > Lady Jedi. I agree. I hope I can simply go back to Samary to begin quest from the point where i have all 7 Figurines. Doesnt make sense that i should loose all the figurines as part of potential fix however.. :/

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 10:09am

Antiquarian is a slow reader

I had the same issue with Samary be a slow reader so I thought I would restart the quest. But now that I have restarted I get stuck at the part where I have to talk to the Elder to see if someone at the port can get me to Yeti Island. I Baird has nothing to say to me on the subject. Can someone help me with getting back to the part of the quest where all i have to do is talk to Samary? I have all 7 figurines and it is not right I should have to complete the entire quest line. Would much apprecia...

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 10:16pm

Lucky Star and a strangely unlucky possiblity...

I got a lucky star about 1hr before i am now writing this msg. I need to know why it dropped and if it is opperational.. If it is not operational, I would like to know why a known paypaler like myself has been give the drop while no one else has?

Friday, April 29th 2011, 10:10pm

10% discount

I didnt get my 10% discount using the MMO pay system. I purchaced at 21:00 on the 29th of April. Please get this worked out with me. Thanks.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 3:20pm

Precious trunk and missing pots What else is flawed?

i found the items. they were put into clan storage. plz close thread.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 2:53pm

Also found missing elixirs of healing wounds 17:03 » Elixir of Healing Wounds: and found inside: Elixir of Healing Wounds[href=]*1 pcs. 00:58 » Elixir of Healing Wounds: and found inside: Elixir of Healing Wounds[href=]*1 pcs. 00:59 » Elixir of Healing Wounds: and found inside: Elixir of Healing Wounds[href=]*1 pcs. 01:07 » Elixir of Healing Wounds: and found inside: Elixir of Healing Wounds[href=]*1 pcs. 01:19 » Elixir of Healing Wounds: and found inside: Elixir of Healing Wounds[href=]*1 pcs. ...

Monday, February 28th 2011, 2:18pm

Upon openning precious trunks i noticed i got 7 more absolute elixir of life. When i went to look how many i now had, i still only had 7 of them. So i went to look up my chat log to see how many of these potions i received from the trunks and it turned out 4 times total but I am not sure, maybe more. 23:42 » Absolute Elixir of Life: and found inside: Absolute Elixir of Life[href=]*7 pcs. 00:11 Ballbll: WTS: BOV Services: Alalaila ; Absolute Elixir of Life/Giant; Executioner Battle Axe; Open ches...